• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkling art requests!

Saii-i

Inkling
NNID
Saii-i
I need to practice my shading so I'll draw your inklings

-Post a reference of your inkling with gear, weapon etc
-Add notes like a specific mask, color, tentacle hair-do or a pose you want them in, idk
-If you want to, I can add one object like a chair to the drawing. (I don't do full backgrounds sorry :'u )

I'll try to draw as many as possible, but this is a side project for fun so I'll most likely have requests on a waiting queue while I take a break if I get too many.

My art work--(54ii-i is my art tumblr)
upload_2016-3-11_0-10-57.png
upload_2016-3-11_0-12-20.png

(what the shading will most likely look like)
upload_2016-3-11_0-22-55.png

I draw inkling girls a lot more than boys btw (':

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Oh holy smokes! I already follow you on tumblr. I guess it goes without saying that I really like your art.

May I can request something?

Female inkling
Ink Color:that one yellow in ranked vs the dark blue
Skin color 3 ? (Light-skinned)
Hairstyle: Her hair is parted down the middle, and she has all her tentacles tied back in low pigtails. Her back tentacles are a little longer than average.

Eyes: (Eye horror? tell me if this bothers you) Her mask is pretty average, but her pupils are opaque and the iris's match her hair. Her eyes look like they've been smeared to right, so the iris's blend into the pupils, and visa versa. So yeah, this character is blind. On the other hand, you don't have to draw any of this because she wears sunglasses.

Gear: Tinted Shades, Navy Striped LS, Strapping Reds
In-Game Gear+Dynamo: (1) (2) (3) (4)
w/o Dynamo: (1) (2)
Other references if it helps:
One of my own sketches
Close up sketch on her eyes

Pose: 0<0 I don't really care. If you need an idea, she could be confidently holding her Roller over shoulder, or pleasantly giggling at something.
If she doesn't have her dynamo on her, she could be carrying her white cane.

I have a bunch of specific reference, but feel free to do what you want for artistic purposes. >u>;; I happen to have a lot of refs for this character is all.

hamboj

Inkling
NNID
hamboj
Aww...can I still request a boy? .-.
Hello! I'm a friend of the poster. While they do draw more girls, I don't think she'd mind too terribly drawing boys. I say go ahead and request away so she can see if she can attempt to do it! c:

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Hello! I'm a friend of the poster. While they do draw more girls, I don't think she'd mind too terribly drawing boys. I say go ahead and request away so she can see if she can attempt do it! c:
Hmm...alrighty then!

Here's a couple refs of my Inkling.
http://fav.me/d9sj84t
http://fav.me/d9h15uq (far right)
http://fav.me/d9gp08v

And here's the gear which are Black Arrowbands, Black Inky Rider, and Armor Boots Replica.
http://sta.sh/223vdcrclw1w
Weapon is Octoshot Replica, if you would like to add it.
Also, I would like the jacket to be unzipped completely, revealing an Autobot Splatfest shirt underneath

Other notes:
Tips of tentacles are yellow
Has three separate bangs brushed to his right
Wears pants, not shorts

Pose: Resting weapon on shoulder, like this: http://s656.photobucket.com/user/DevoDark/media/FF8/Laguna012.png.html

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
tumblr_o0ck23rVeQ1sfw09lo1_540.jpg
Here's an image reference for their clothes. But have the one on the right reach the last stage of Inkling development (He's not fully grown in this drawing)
The one on the left is colored light green, and the one right is colored sky blue.
I'd like it if the two were to have Inkling hair, with the green one having hair peeking out on all sides of his hat.
As far as poses goes, I'd like it if they were posing as if in midair, "dashing" to the ground. The left Inkling can wield a Dynamo Roller, while the right Inkling can wield a Rapid Blaster Pro Deco.
Note: The sketch above is drawn by Aykorn.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*slithers in* I'm here

You can draw any one of these 4(all 4 if you want). I tried to find a picture of Pixel(Orange Inkling) that I like, but alas. But I do have an extra picture of Bit(Light blue/teal Inkling) that I like. Alright, here's the gear: Bit- Pilot Goggles, Striped Rugby, Plum Casuals. Pixel- Legendary Cap, Black Tee, any shoe Splash Mob makes. Konami(purple Inkling)- White Arrowbands, Lumberjack Shirt, Blue Moto Boots. He also has another gear set I'm trying to work out, but let's continue. Combo- Studio Headphones, Anchor Sweat, Neon Sea Slugs. Thanks so much! :)
(Weapons: Bit-Slosher, Pixel-E-Liter 3K/Scope, Konami- Custom Hydra, Combo- Gold Dynamo)
(Heights: I'd say Bit is 4' 8'', Pixel is 5 even, Konami is 5' 4'', and Combo 5' 7'')

Attachments

Tereuna

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tereuna
I'm guessing yes so i'm just gonna post the request. If you can make a photo of my squid with the inkbrush that would be pretty cool.
(If you wanted the gear info then its
H: Splash goggles
B: Sailor Stripe Tee
S: Blue Lo-Tops)

Thanks for reading this it's pretty cool to have people doing art requests.

hamboj

Inkling
NNID
hamboj
Here's an image reference for their clothes. But have the one on the right reach the last stage of Inkling development (He's not fully grown in this drawing)
The one on the left is colored light green, and the one right is colored sky blue.
I'd like it if the two were to have Inkling hair, with the green one having hair peeking out on all sides of his hat.
As far as poses goes, I'd like it if they were posing as if in midair, "dashing" to the ground. The left Inkling can wield a Dynamo Roller, while the right Inkling can wield a Rapid Blaster Pro Deco.
Note: The sketch above is drawn by Aykorn.

Hello! I'm a friend of the poster, her native language isn't english. She wanted to know if you perhaps have any sort of image, doesn't have to be your own, an example of the pose you mean? She's a little confused on what you said through words alone.

Saii-i

Inkling
NNID
Saii-i
Oh holy smokes! I already follow you on tumblr. I guess it goes without saying that I really like your art.

May I can request something?

Female inkling
Ink Color:that one yellow in ranked vs the dark blue
Skin color 3 ? (Light-skinned)
Hairstyle: Her hair is parted down the middle, and she has all her tentacles tied back in low pigtails. Her back tentacles are a little longer than average.

Eyes: (Eye horror? tell me if this bothers you) Her mask is pretty average, but her pupils are opaque and the iris's match her hair. Her eyes look like they've been smeared to right, so the iris's blend into the pupils, and visa versa. So yeah, this character is blind. On the other hand, you don't have to draw any of this because she wears sunglasses.

Gear: Tinted Shades, Navy Striped LS, Strapping Reds
In-Game Gear+Dynamo: (1) (2) (3) (4)
w/o Dynamo: (1) (2)
Other references if it helps:
One of my own sketches
Close up sketch on her eyes

Pose: 0<0 I don't really care. If you need an idea, she could be confidently holding her Roller over shoulder, or pleasantly giggling at something.
If she doesn't have her dynamo on her, she could be carrying her white cane.

I have a bunch of specific reference, but feel free to do what you want for artistic purposes. >u>;; I happen to have a lot of refs for this character is all.
upload_2016-3-11_22-0-28.png

I hope this is good too ;; I'll post this on my art tumblr also so if you want to, could you give me your blog user name?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624

Hello! I'm a friend of the poster, her native language isn't english. She wanted to know if you perhaps have any sort of image, doesn't have to be your own, an example of the pose you mean? She's a little confused on what you said through words alone.
tumblr_o0ck23rVeQ1sfw09lo1_540.jpg
Here's a full image. That she can base it off of.
EDIT: Art by Aykorn.

Last edited:

hamboj

Inkling
NNID
hamboj
Here's a full image. That she can base it off of.
EDIT: Art by Aykorn.
;; I'm sorry, that's not what we meant, we meant the pose you wanted these characters in. The 'midair dashing to the ground'? She's not quite sure what you mean. Do you perhaps have an example of this?? Or have seen something like this?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
;; I'm sorry, that's not what we meant, we meant the pose you wanted these characters in. The 'midair dashing to the ground'? She's not quite sure what you mean. Do you perhaps have an example of this?? Or have seen something like this?
Oh I see. Something like this.

Sorry for the confusion, I really don't know how to describe this kind off "free fall" movement.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
OOOOoo! i like this style a lot >w<)/

i'ma request one ;D

I don't have a full body picture of my inkling atm, but the icon is my inkling ^^ you can use the ink color, hat and eye color from there ;D

skin tone is the default tone you start with at the start of the game

clothing:

Backwards cap-

Zekko baseball LS-

Moto Boots-

for the pose....

A crouching pose like this!

oh! and can you also add a yellow medical mask with R 18+ on it?

sorry if this sounds like a lot but your style is truly awesome! >w<)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom