• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkling Avatar Creator

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Same. I'd like to see the striped shirt, and maybe a few others. Also, I'd like to see stuff like Rollers and Inkbrushes, and maybe even guns. An Octoling hairstyle.

... I imagine the game creators wouldn't like me very much.
Those are fine ideas. I would like an Octoling maker too. Otherwise, it's still a neat little avatar creator. They just gotta add the rest of the clothing.

Ott

Inkster Jr.
Those are fine ideas. I would like an Octoling maker too. Otherwise, it's still a neat little avatar creator. They just gotta add the rest of the clothing.
It'd be nice, but it's a lot of drawing. That's what would stop me. The last ten drawings I've done in my sketchbook have gone unfinished.

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
I found this really cool inkling avatar creator online. I've used it quite a few times. It works well, despite being in Japanese. Just check the box on the first page, click the right box for a girl, and the left for a boy.

http://ikasu.lealog.net
[Reply]
Really useful website man! its very clever and original, although it does need updating its still nice to see members of the Splatoon community contribute just with small things to help it become better and better. I hope in the future if you ever stumble upon further cooler websites like this you inform members!

Ott

Inkster Jr.
[Reply]
Really useful website man! its very clever and original, although it does need updating its still nice to see members of the Splatoon community contribute just with small things to help it become better and better. I hope in the future if you ever stumble upon further cooler websites like this you inform members!
Thank you! I will post about every website I see related to Splatoon. I love this community.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
It has been around for a while, but it is pretty neat. Wish the outfits changed with your color, though.

Ott

Inkster Jr.
If anyone knew Japanese, they could do that, I assume. I don't, sadly. I could repeatedly say squid though.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I could never get this to work until today, hmm... Either way, it's incredibly fun to mess with!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
A tip for everyone who wants to use these creator sites more easily, if you use Google Chrome, it should give you a choice to translate the page. The translation isn't perfect, but it will give you the basic meaning of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom