• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling looking for squad

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Good day Squids!

My name is Rellek and I'm looking for a squad that could possibly use a player like me. Specifically, an 18+, S/+ squad that could use someone like me.

Main weapons: Zink Mini, Splat Jr.
Secondaries: CRB, Ttek and Carbon
Playstyle: Aggressive defense, objective, that-guy-you-can-count-on-to-stay-alive
Strengths: Staying alive, inking turf, support, evasiveness, speed, clutch objective pushes, group synergy
Weaknesses: 1v1s, Inkzookas, Lunas

I'm a team player, I like shadowing players that go on the offensive to provide spatial support along with bubble support. The reason I main the weapons I do is because my aim is not the greatest, though I am well within average ranges and having weapons for closer ranges topped with disruptors makes things easier in that regard.
Maneuverability is easy for me, penetrating enemy lines is a specialty though my aim sometimes screws that up. Holding the defensive line is a strength, though pushing the offensive one is a weakness so I work well with more offensive players.
I'm a pretty fun guy, chillax and though I don't have a lot of play time recently, I find when I do play that I wish I could play with others in a squad.

If you're looking for a map winning teammate, look no further. I play for fun so let's have some fun eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom