• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

INKLING RP

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serena Inkwell sat on a bench near Octo Valley, lonely as usual as nobody would talk to her, and if they did, it was to make fun of her. She dipped her head down and she set her ink brush tip on the ground to make a tiny ink puddle, and she turned into a squid and hid in it. A while later she came out of it and sat on the bench.

Attachments

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
((Your OC is adorable, though I'd recommend you give players some sort of prompt to go off of. Elsewise, this thread will die off quite quickly. ; n ;

Still, I commend your courage in making a thread and welcome to the forum as well as the RP Square.))

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
Serena Inkwell sat on a bench near Octo Valley, lonely as usual as nobody would talk to her, and if they did, it was to make fun of her. She dipped her head down and she set her ink brush tip on the ground to make a tiny ink puddle, and she turned into a squid and hid in it. A while later she came out of it and sat on the bench.
Jace bobbed his head gently to the music blasting in his ears. After a few successful matches in turf war, he was ready to just kick back and relax. His phone in his pocket began to buzz with messages in order to try and steal his attention again, but as usual it didn't work. Shifting his beanie atop his head so it nestled nicely and wouldn't fall off; he set his sights on a bench. He proceeded towards it with a casual stride, but stopped once he saw the movement of an inkling. It was a girl who was bent over the bench, almost as if in sadness. Clearing this throat so he could be heard, Jace calmly said, "Excuse me."

(Is this thread still open?)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Apologies, but I am changing the character Im using! I will be using an octosona instead of an inksona! RESTART.

Serink sat on a bench near Octo Valley. She was an octoling that Octavio had deemed useless after repeatedly wrongfully shooting ink, so he sent her to inkopolis, to her misery. Her tentacles were long and straight and lightblue. Her eyes were aqua marine. She wore a plain white shirt and a black skirt that only covered half her thighs. On her feet were black and white sneakers. Whenever somebody passed by, she would ignore them. She would always sit still as if she was a statue. Beside her she had the only weapon she knew how to use, her ink brush. The ink upon it was light blue like her tentacles.

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
Apologies, but I am changing the character Im using! I will be using an octosona instead of an inksona! RESTART.

Serink sat on a bench near Octo Valley. She was an octoling that Octavio had deemed useless after repeatedly wrongfully shooting ink, so he sent her to inkopolis, to her misery. Her tentacles were long and straight and lightblue. Her eyes were aqua marine. She wore a plain white shirt and a black skirt that only covered half her thighs. On her feet were black and white sneakers. Whenever somebody passed by, she would ignore them. She would always sit still as if she was a statue. Beside her she had the only weapon she knew how to use, her ink brush. The ink upon it was light blue like her tentacles.
Caleb smiled as he twirled his splat charger replica triumphantly in the air, "they didn't see it coming on Mooray Towers." His rich voice was followed by a whole hearted chuckle as he slipped some headphones over his ears. Upon raising his eyes, so he could drink in Octo valley's contents, he noticed that an octoling of all things was sitting on a bench. She seemed quiet and distilled from the world. Caleb's first instinct was to ignore her, but then he remembered that it would be rude to exclude people. Clearing his throat, removing the music pounding in his ears, he approached her with a casual stride. When he was near the bench he inquired, "would you mind if I joined you?"

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(ooo RP i'll join i guess (haven't done one in a while))

The wind blew and his hood kept blowing off.
Annoyed by Mother Nature's actions, Nett angrily jumped up and faced away from the wind. His eyes were red as roses, the color of his mother's, and his tentacle hair the color of Indigo. He sported a gray hoodie with the sleeves and actual hood being black. His pants were just regular slim fit that he had folded over some gray shoes that needed desperate cleaning.
He was lost, he didn't know what to do. The only thing that his mind forced him to do was to sit alone at the edge of Hammerhead Bridge, hoping for something to change his terrible mood.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Ehm... i havnt seen hammerhead bridge yet... could we keep it within inkopolis territory and octo valley?)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(dang alright lol i'm just gonna use the same thing but minus the hammerhead bridge, then)

The wind blew and his hood kept blowing off.
Annoyed by Mother Nature's actions, Nett angrily jumped up and faced away from the wind. His eyes were red as roses, the color of his mother's, and his tentacle hair the color of Indigo. He sported a gray hoodie with the sleeves and actual hood being black. His pants were just regular slim fit that he had folded over some gray shoes that needed desperate cleaning.

He stood out among the several squids going in and out of the lobby and battle arena from their turf war matches, as he did not own any type of weapon of his own to participate. Instead, he spent his days sitting in the corner of the hub of Inkopolis, staring at a peculiarly placed manhole wondering why it was there and what was the reason people were told to steer clear of it.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
On the bench just by the manhole sat an octoling, watching the inklings go in and out of the lobby.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Feeling as if he were being watched, he turned around and noticed someone sitting on the bench beside him. He could've sworn that they weren't there before, but they completely stopped him from sticking his entire head down the manhole, which he was kind of grateful for. He stared at them from the corner of his eye, sizing them up. Nett whispered to himself, "I think..That's an octoling..? I've never seen one in person!"

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett turned around fully to see the octoling completely.
"All the kids at school say Octolings are pretty ugly and mean, but this one looks as cool as ever!" He stood up, and hesitantly walked towards the bench.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Out of the corner of her eye she saw the inkling coming towards her. When she stood up, it was noticeable she was 20 years old.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
When the octoling stood up, he stopped for a split second, he wasn't expecting for her to look so much older than him from close up.
Nett looked at her in the eyes and put on a really poor smile and said,"Uh. Hi I'm an Inklin-- I mean, I'm Nett"

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"I've just.." Nett looked her all over. "I've never seen an octoling before." He was started to get a tiny bit intimidated, with her being a bit taller than him, and they way she talked made him seem a bit unwanted.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Ive been curious of certain inkling limbs anyways... Sit next to me if would like." She sat back down and patted the seat next to her gesturing for him to sit.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett couldn't hold back his smile and sat down next to her. She smelled very different compared to the usual Inkopolis air that he breathed daily. "So, why are you just sitting here by yourself? I heard that octolings always have a squad wherever they go. I mean, you don't have to answer, but.."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"I was forced to be here. Im a useless octoling, so Octavio sent me here. Besides, I like being alone sometimes... But I like company too."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett pulled his hood off, "I don't think anyone is useless, I think that they've yet to find what they're good at.. Why would he think that of you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom