• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkling seeking palship

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.

Svell, everyone. I'm Serkkiit/Losange.

I'm S+ in everything except Clam Blitz, currently I'm only S in that game mode and will be aiming for rank X in splatzone and tower control.

I main; brushes, dynamo, any sniper(Including the fearful bamboozler) and can use every weapon decently enough to win. I actually take pride in doing good with weapon my friends despite. Kek!

I play all over the map and tend to assist my team or be an annoyance. I adapt quickly to any composition. I'd love to get into the competitive ground, however I'm just as happy with uncompetitive but active squad.

I live in canada, in the pacific time zone and I'm currently free any time. Hit me up if interested!​

commander_inky

Inkling
NNID
roserguzmanm
Switch Friend Code
SW-0721-9309-9408
Our clan is open to both casual and competitive players so if you want to join comp you actually fit our requirements!
(if not you can go casual)
The link to our server is:
https://discord.gg/88c6agC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom