• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

inkling sketch requests !

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
hi! im cuddles, and i'm a commission artist by day, still commission artist by night. but i need stuff to draw inbetwen all that, so i'll be taking inkling requests!

the only rule is to please send me a picture of your inkling, whether its a phone picture , uploaded from the wii u itself, or even a drawing you drew yourself! as long as i can see your inkling in visual format then it's cool beans

these will be uncoloured just because i don't have as much time as i would like ;v;

here are examples of what i do!

keep in mind, these are REQUESTS that i'm doing with my free time!

anyway, gogogogogooo

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Curious on your style/design choice with noses.

As someone learning to draw, I've started to notice (hah!) that noses tend to be among most differentiating feature between artist of any skill level. Even if they draw the same character or with a similar style, the noses are often different enough that you can tell that 'x' was likely done this person but not that person.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
Curious on your style/design choice with noses.

As someone learning to draw, I've started to notice (hah!) that noses tend to be among most differentiating feature between artist of any skill level. Even if they draw the same character or with a similar style, the noses are often different enough that you can tell that 'x' was likely done this person but not that person.
i think you're right about that! i've drawn noses in many different way at different skill levels and i feel it's probably very telling of that. they're pretty hard to draw, so you see a lot of experimentation, i find <:3

i used to draw them like this not long ago, but i changed after i found an artist i really liked drew noses sooort of like i do now? funnily enough, this was also inspired by another artist;

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Cuddlefish, I made a cuddlefish logo before I came to Squidboards! Tell me if you want to see it.
Just came to say your art is awesome, keep it up

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
Can you do mine?

Doesn't matter if you add callie or do any pose, i really wanted to see how it goes

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
i think you're right about that! i've drawn noses in many different way at different skill levels and i feel it's probably very telling of that. they're pretty hard to draw, so you see a lot of experimentation, i find <:3

i used to draw them like this not long ago, but i changed after i found an artist i really liked drew noses sooort of like i do now? funnily enough, this was also inspired by another artist;

Yeah, I guess experimentation is a good option to go with. Who'd thought something that seems so simple could be so difficult to draw in any fashion. Let alone choosing a type of nose to go with your own style.

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
I really LOVE your art style (´∀`)♡ May I put in a request? You can use my profile pic as reference. You can draw her however you'd like (*´∀`*) Perhaps we can do an art trade!
Outfit:
Legendary Cap
School Uniform
Punk Cherries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom