• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling vs octoling, who will win popularity? cuz im choosing the less popular.

supgamer76

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supremegamer2
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-9546-1673
title. it feel like the less popular option always wins so im choosing the less popular of the 2

tch

Inkling
I’m pretty sure octolings are gonna get more votes since they’re the „cool underdogs“ or something.
Im gonna vote for octolings because their design is more appealing :3

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I'd root for the inkling. I've been an inkling since splatoon 1 and I'll stick to it until the end.

Plus, when I see 78% of the octoling players, I feel like they skipped most of the octoling DLC, so it's a huge drawback for me to pick octolings.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
I'd root for the inkling. I've been an inkling since splatoon 1 and I'll stick to it until the end.

Plus, when I see 78% of the octoling players, I feel like they skipped most of the octoling DLC, so it's a huge drawback for me to pick octolings.
Yeah, the really bad low level octolings definitely auto-passed...because there’s no way they can beat all levels and still be so bad at playing multiplayer. lol I like seeing inklings with Golden toothpicks though. Choosing to stay an inkling by choice is almost “rebellious” at this point

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Yeah, the really bad low level octolings definitely auto-passed...because there’s no way they can beat all levels and still be so bad at playing multiplayer. lol I like seeing inklings with Golden toothpicks though. Choosing to stay an inkling by choice is almost “rebellious” at this point
Yeah, and I could understand. The only one I had to pass was the Girl power station, which I returned when I wasn't sleep deprived and managed to beat. After that, I would go online and I did see many GOOD Octoling. But since the lobbies I get are often with players in the B- and A ranks, for some weird reasons.. I get to see really terrible Octolings more often. You'd think a X rank player would get matched VS strong opponent, but LMAO. GUESS NOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom