• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inklings...Roll out!

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Autobots vs Decepticons

I thought it was an edit Oh my godddd.

Splatoon US said:
Inklings… Roll out! The next Splatfest is just around the corner, and this time we’re pitting Team AUTOBOTS versus Team DECEPTICONS! From 9 PM PT on 8/28 through 9 PM PT on 8/29, join the fun, choose a TRANSFORMERS faction and start inking to support your team!

Last edited:

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
I shared Nintendo's facebook post on a gaming group and it got spinned into "Nintendo advertising Transformers, but not getting Transformers Devastation".
What a sad view of things.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
People will always look for the negative. I mean, I get legitimate criticism, but some people just want to have some fun! Like me, because I never grew up on the inside (or the outside but we'll not get into that).

DeltaFixer

Full Squid
NNID
RCDelta
I never got into Transformers so I was a bit disappointed at first, but this is actually pretty cool now that I think about it. I'll probably go with Decepticons just because I like purple more. Any Transformers fans have an idea of which team will be more popular?

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Idunno why this is hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Though I never watched any of the transformers cartoons. I've only seen... the Michael Bay movies *sigh*

But yeah, yet another Splatfest I'm torn on.
Maybe I'll be team Autobot so I can technically be on team Shia Lebouf. JUST DO IT

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Wow, let's ****ing go Decepticons!

Everyone post your favorite Transformer!

Mine's Inferno from Beast Wars.

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
People will always look for the negative. I mean, I get legitimate criticism, but some people just want to have some fun! Like me, because I never grew up on the inside (or the outside but we'll not get into that).
Yeah. It has nothing to do with the game anyway. It's a cultural thing like Pepsi vs Coke.
I feel terrible for those who don't have the game yet :D

WhiteShiningDiamond

"We are the Crystal Squids!"
NNID
foxyfoxy90
Lucky! Where was this splatfest, ugggg not fair all I got was a hotdog.... not that I don't like them.

Robogamer64

Inkling
This literally the most amazing thing ever!!!
My two favorite things Splatoon and Transformers combined, now we just need Optimus Prime and Megatron gear (and maybe Arcee and Starscream). Now Autosquids Transform and Roll Out!!

Last edited:

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I'm not a big Transformers guy, but this is the best idea for a Splatfest ever hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom