• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming! New Squid!

OhHai-Luli

Inkling
NNID
alloa0116
Switch Friend Code
SW-6108-2037-2136
Hello! I'm a little shy so forgive me, I'm not really sure how to introduce myself–I'm Luli. It's not my real name, but all my friends call me that online. I like drawing, birds, and some other things.

I don't expect people to read how I got into Splatoon (since I have been told before: "who the heck cares?") but I'll put it anyway because it feels appropriate. You can scroll to the bottom if you don't want to read it.

I was really lucky I got Splatoon when I did. My friend who got me to get an account here, at the time, Callie vs. Marie literally was just about to start. She and her friends were streaming the game and I didn't know what to make of the Turf War/Splatfest gameplay. But suddenly my dad came home with a new copy of Splatoon. I had to wait through 20 painful minutes of downloading content, but in the end I was able to join in, doing surprisingly well since I don't play many games like this. Ever since, I've been addicted.

I hope to have fun here and meet some great people!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Welcome to the forums buddy!

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hello! I'm a little shy so forgive me, I'm not really sure how to introduce myself–I'm Luli. It's not my real name, but all my friends call me that online. I like drawing, birds, and some other things.

I don't expect people to read how I got into Splatoon (since I have been told before: "who the heck cares?") but I'll put it anyway because it feels appropriate. You can scroll to the bottom if you don't want to read it.

I was really lucky I got Splatoon when I did. My friend who got me to get an account here, at the time, Callie vs. Marie literally was just about to start. She and her friends were streaming the game and I didn't know what to make of the Turf War/Splatfest gameplay. But suddenly my dad came home with a new copy of Splatoon. I had to wait through 20 painful minutes of downloading content, but in the end I was able to join in, doing surprisingly well since I don't play many games like this. Ever since, I've been addicted.

I hope to have fun here and meet some great people!
omg, that's so mean that people would say things like that to you! I thought your story was cute. :) that's a pretty cool way to get introduced to a new game.

It's okay if you're a little shy. I'm shy too and people seem to be really nice around here. :) I like drawing and bribs as well btw.

Hope you like it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom