• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapon: Luna Blaster!

Inkoming weapon squids and kids; get ready to blow the competition away with the latest and greatest in Splating technology: the Luna Blaster!

"The Luna Blaster is a specialized shooter that can unleash explosive power at close range! Its rate of fire is good, and its blasts cover a wide area, but you'll need the Inkzooka to hit far-off foes. Oh, and the Ink Mines can really make a difference in the right hands, so this set is perfect for veterans!" - Sheldon Owner Of Ammo Knights

Some screenshots of this weapon in action were shown on SplatoonJP, the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter account. The release times for this weapon are as follows:
  • Europe: 4AM (June 24th)
  • UK: 3AM (June 24th)
  • North America (EDT): 10PM (June 23rd)
  • North America (PDT): 7PM (June 23rd)
  • Japan: 11AM (June 24th)
So be sure to give Sheldon a visit and check out the latest weapon to join his expansive inventory! To keep up with any upcoming weapon news be sure to stay tuned to Squidboards. Spread ink, cover some turf, but most importantly stay fresh!

Comments

Euhg, Ink Mines are ALRIGHT but I think this would be better off with a burst bomb for dealing with mid-range enemies.
Granted that's probably why it got the mines, hahaha. Anyway it looks sweet, I'm giving it a go.

While I don't like Blasters for being pretty slow, I can see how people can use this one to essentially ruin the other team's day. The Ink Mines and Inkzooka must certainly help cover for the weapon's weakness.

• Just started using blasters today so this was a nice surprise and this one felt really good. I love the spacey type design as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom