• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapons: L-3 Nozzlenose And Custom E-litre 3K

Splatoon just can't stop staying fresh! Another small wave of new content is coming to Splatoon in two weapons: L-3 Nozzlenose and the Custom E-litre 3K! Pictures of them were released across several Nintendo Splatoon outlets with small pieces of information as well. The Custom E-litre 3K will have the Squid Beacon as its sub weapon and the Kraken as its special weapon. The L-3 Nozzlenose will fire 3 shots whenever the trigger is pulled, and is described to have high "hit accuracy". Its sub weapon is the Disruptor and its special weapon is the Killer Wail.

Their release times for these new weapons are as follows:
  • Europe: 4AM
  • UK: 3AM
  • North America (EDT): 10PM (June 16th)
  • North America (PDT): 7PM (June 16th)
  • Japan: 11AM
So be sure to visit Sheldon over at Ammo Knights and get a look at the newest items in the inventory. To keep up with any upcoming weapon news be sure to stay tuned to Squidboards. Spread ink, cover some turf, but most importantly stay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

Really excited to see how steadily the content is flowing out! Not a big fan of having a kraken on a sniper, but I digress.

Ah, the Nozzlenose looks nice. Shame I never bothered with Disruptors back when I was using the Custom Splattershot Jr, but it'll probably be a good weapon. Not sure what high hit accuracy's supposed to mean tho-
ANOTHER WEAPON WITH SQUID BEAKON? AND KRAKEN? YES! YES! DEFINITELY GIVING THE CUSTOM E-LITER A GO TONIGHT!

These will most likely be expensive weapons, due to the fact that the E-Liter's original costs 12500 gold and the Nozzlenose seems like a Blaster, meaning it will come after the normal Blaster (based on the level it unlocks at).

That being said, my thoughts on both:

Finally we have another Beakon weapon, and fittingly on a weapon that's ment to camp, making it a great support role. The Kraken makes its weaponset equel to the Krak-on Roller, but invincibility and close combat can be usefull. I see this weapon being used alot.

The Nozzenose is hard to evaluate whitout stats, but looks like an alternate to what the Rapid Blaster tried to do: More coverage, less kill. Although this weapon has one up on other blasters, as it's three-burst is (methinks) ment as a way to correct your aim during it's burst.

I was expecting a new map, but atleast we have a Splatoon update this small out of the way already, so that we have more space during the E3 presentation.

So the nozzlenose has burst fire? Sounds cool.

As for the E-liter custom, color me interested. The burst bombs are a very important close range tool for the normal e-liter, so losing those for the pretty bad squid beakons sucks, but the kraken is really, really good.

I prefer the Custom E-Liter because of its long range and of course, the Kraken! I find the Nozzlenose challenging to use though because I have to mash the ZR button for efficient splatting.

I didn't think they'd include a semi-automatic gun in the game. It's actually pretty awesome, I gave it a try last night. But I'm content with my Inkbrush for now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom