• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapons: Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D!

Hey there squids and kids! Ready for even more fresh content? Well get ready to visit Sheldon over at Ammo Knights because there will be two new weapons on the scene! Confirmed to be coming earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Splatoon Japanese Twitter, The Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D should be available for players splatting pleasure on the 30th or 31st of October depending on time zones. We've got the inside info on these new weapons so read on and learn!

"The Luna Blaster Neo is a remodeled Luna Blaster made with original parts. The Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush ensure that you'll cause a riot of inksplosions wherever you go! This is definitely a set for those who prefer to throw caution to the wind and charge into the fray!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights

"The H-3 Nozzlenose D is an H-3 Nozzlenose decorated with added badges from the manufacturer. The badges don't actually affect its abilities, but it does include a Point Sensor and the mighty Inkzooka. In the right hands, this interesting combination of abilities may give rise to many unique strategies!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights
Based on previous experience here is when these new weapons are likely to drop:
    • 7 PM PT (29th)
    • 10 PM ET (29th)
    • 3 AM in the UK (30th)
    • 4 AM in Europe (30th)
    • 11 AM in Japan (30th)
Excited for these inkoming weapons? Let us know in the comment below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

I literally can't wait for these weapons I've not seen anyone but me use the H-3 nozzlenose for ages so now for a day or two I'll see people with them plus I'm addicted to the Luna blaster but hate the ink mines and inkzooka

Europe usually gets a splatfest on the same day as we get new weapons so hopefully Europe will get the splatfest finally tomorrow aswell

Keep on squidding,
cat

Also your wrong Europe will be getting them weapons Friday the 30th not 31st because the European Splatoon Twitter account retweeted and confirmed it to be coming tomorrow morning thanks though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well great that luna is going to be a pain burst bombs can make it so it covers at medium range and with that bomb rush it will be annoying but I happy for everyone who likes this weapon it will cause many problems for my e-liter

I haven't tried the H-3 now with a dolphin on it I may try it

well great that luna is going to be a pain burst bombs can make it so it covers at medium range and with that bomb rush it will be annoying but I happy for everyone who likes this weapon it will cause many problems for my e-liter
It's Splat Bombs, not Burst Bombs.

Just saying, this is gonna be one heck of a Splatfest with this weapon inkoming. Splat Bomb Rush on a flat map in TW...*shudders*

The nerf didn't kill Luna blaster. I've been one shotted many times beleive me.
So fun to play TW with everyone playing the new weapons.
Neither is great at covering turf though.

The nerf didn't kill Luna blaster. I've been one shotted many times beleive me.
So fun to play TW with everyone playing the new weapons.
Neither is great at covering turf though.
You can still one shot people if you hit them directly on the body. The nerf was reduce the splash damage. People with good aim are going to rule with the Luna Blasters

Wait, don't these usually happen tomorrow?
Ah, I shouldn't complain, I get Luna Blaster Neo and its Splat Bomb Rush a day early!
...Also the other H3 Nozzlenose is happening. That's nice, I suppose. Don't see it being better than the original, but it's okay too, if only for Inkzooka.

How about a new Bamboozler, Squiffer, or Splash-o-matic? Yes I'm completely bias, but there's no more than two weapons for each!
Yeah, they need to make Squifferscopes and Boozlerscopes a thing.
Splash-O-Matic already has Sploosh-O-Matic, though getting the other Sploosh soon would be nice.

Still waiting for the Octobrush Nouveau.

Wait, don't these usually happen tomorrow?
Ah, I shouldn't complain, I get Luna Blaster Neo and its Splat Bomb Rush a day early!
...Also the other H3 Nozzlenose is happening. That's nice, I suppose. Don't see it being better than the original, but it's okay too, if only for Inkzooka.

Yeah, they need to make Squifferscopes and Boozlerscopes a thing.
Splash-O-Matic already has Sploosh-O-Matic, though getting the other Sploosh soon would be nice.

Still waiting for the Octobrush Nouveau.
I don't consider the Sploosh-o-matic a part of the Splash-o-matic line though but that's probably why we won't see anything for it in a while :mad:
I don't like the Nozzlenoses at all lol

Well, Look what we have here. 2 new weapons. Not very fond of using anything but an inkbrush, but i'll give these two a chance.

Why should America get everything before Japan and Europe that's messed up

I mean it's not like Obama is president of America
Oh wait...

Well it's still not a good enough reason >:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom