• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis: The Time Mix-Up (OOC Thred)

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
In case you guys couldn't already tell, chapters are separated by data logs. Nifty, right?

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
i guess. so whats the next chapter then?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Well this seems interesting. I would love to join.

(Hope you don't mind if I use my character from the other RP...)

Name: Chaos
Species: Inkling
Appearance: A blue inkling wearing Black Arrowbands, Black Inky Rider, and Armor Boots replica. Has three separate bangs brushed to his right, and the tips of his tentacles are yellow.
Origin Time Period: Present Day, while still attending Zapfish Academy. (Let's consider this as non-canon to avoid confusion.)
Personality: Chaos is a quiet and shy type of person despite trying to look cool. If you talk to him, he is actually a very nice person in the inside. He has a kind and honest heart and is sworn to protect anyone he truly cares for, though he can be the emotional and jealous type sometimes. In a relationship, he becomes protective and hostile towards anyone close to his loved one. Mainly because he refuses to let a certain moment happen again.
Backstory: Chaos has always lived a lonely life. He had little to no friends and his parents argue from time to time. Heck, he never even had a good birthday. So instead of getting gifts, he has to go buy them himself, with his own money. When's he out in the Plaza, he tends to hang out in the alley with Spyke, mainly whenever he sees a couple, it reminds him of his past relationships. Apparently, every girl he has dated has left him for another guy with no explanation despite being so loyal to her. Sometimes he himself found out he was cheated on which made him feel betrayed and had no purpose at all. He questions if it's his own fault and blames himself or if he'll ever live a happy life.

While on his way to class, Chaos noticed the entrance to Octo Valley was glowing and gave off a strange energy vibe. Concerned about Cuttlefish he sinked right in but...

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Chaos_Knight
Well this seems interesting. I would love to join.

(Hope you don't mind if I use my character from the other RP...)

Name: Chaos
Appearance: A blue inkling wearing Black Arrowbands, Black Inky Rider, and Armor Boots replica. Has three separate bangs brushed to his right, and the tips of his tentacles are yellow.
Origin Time Period: Present Day, while still attending Zapfish Academy. (Let's consider this as non-canon to avoid confusion.)
Personality: Chaos is a quiet and shy type of person despite trying to look cool. If you talk to him, he is actually a very nice person in the inside. He has a kind and honest heart and is sworn to protect anyone he truly cares for, though he can be the emotional and jealous type sometimes. In a relationship, he becomes protective and hostile towards anyone close to his loved one. Mainly because he refuses to let a certain moment happen again.
Backstory: Chaos has always lived a lonely life. He had little to no friends and his parents argue from time to time. Heck, he never even had a good birthday. So instead of getting gifts, he has to go buy them himself, with his own money. When's he out in the Plaza, he tends to hang out in the alley with Spyke, mainly whenever he sees a couple, it reminds him of his past relationships. Apparently, every girl he has dated has left him for another guy with no explanation despite being so loyal to her. Sometimes he himself found out he was cheated on which made him feel betrayed and had no purpose at all. He questions if it's his own fault and blames himself or if he'll ever live a happy life.

While on his way to class, Chaos noticed the entrance to Octo Valley was glowing and gave off a strange energy vibe. Concerned about Cuttlefish he sinked right in but...
[ Acceptance! ]

Looks good. Let's see if I can't find a way to squeeze you in.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
New chapter, new major character.

Name: Joe Inferno

Appearance: He wears clean lab gear and a special head band that rapidly charges electricity. He has fairly short red hair and constantly wears thick sunglasses.

Origin Time Period: Future Era

Personality: Joe is the definition of "Joe Cool." He's a smooth talker and has high charisma, especially when talking with the ladies. What most people don't understand is his love for science. THAT is the definition of "Not-So-Cool."

Currently Unknown

Currently Unknown

Currently Unknown

Backstory: They call him the "King of Science" for a reason. He's ranked #1 in the world and is currently the leader of the New Inkopolis branch of general sciences. Joe minds his own business though. He lives by a motto that states "You do your thing, and I'll do mine." This could just be him being lazy, but regardless, he'll still occasionally check-in on some of the facilities around town, all 167 of them. Joe is also the leader of the annual Science Conventions and Emergency Assemblies.

[Announcement]
From this point forward, NPC's will have Hidden Traits that can be discovered through interaction. Can you find them all?

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
Alright, everyone, I know things are starting off a bit slow, but please work with me, here. Things are still just starting out and everyone's still getting acquainted with the world and its objects. To get to the short and sweet of this... Once this "Intro" period of sorts is over then the real fun can commence. I've got lots planned for you all, so I'd prepare yourselves for some adventure and action, (maybe even some comedy) in the near future. No, not 40,000 years into the future... This stuff's coming SOON! Besides.... No one's even met the Villain yet.

This was just a quick how-do-you-do to give everyone the scoop about what's coming up and why things are moving fairly slowly.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@VeryButter
That's totally fine. I hope you don't mind if I just park your character at her house until you return.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
@silly979 Whoops, sorry about not posting for more than four days. I got caught up with school >.>

May I ask where my character is right now then? I'm just a tad confused about that... .u.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@VeryButter
Your character is with Shen and Dr. Octavski at a Dinner. Please refer to earlier posts to get a better feel. For now, your character has a menu and orders are being taken.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
Sorry guys! I had to go on a class trip so I was gone for a little while. But I'm back now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom