• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkopolis Undergound Ink or Sink MASTER SCHEDULE

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hello, fellow squadmates.

First of all, good luck to our two teams participating. Hope you guys make it far!

Second, I was hoping that we could get a master schedule of all of our matches, and eventually the outcome. This is so we have all the data in one place for us and so that those of us not participating on one of the teams can try to catch a stream by the other team. I don't know, just thought that it would be useful.

So, basically, @ZypkerGaming and @Ending, if you guys wouldn't mind putting your matches once you have them scheduled down below, that'd be great. :)

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
The first match for Inkopolis Underground A will take place on 8/7, 5 PM EST! We will be playing Saltspray Rig.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
So I am assuming this thread will list all the open tourneys, spots left, participated in, ongoing and etc? If so be REALLY helpful.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
I'm thinking one for each separate tournament. We could make it all IU matches, but I was thinking of more of just a schedule.

Ending

Inkling
NNID
PikminXOXO
Clipboard squad leader is out of state he is currently relaying info from his remaining squad. ill get bacck to you asap QAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom