• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink's Awakening [Now Open!]

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to click on this thread!

My name is Kiwiii, founder of HUE in Splatoon 1!
Me and a friend have come together to form a Casual Team!
Yes, strictly casual. Maybe someday we will become competitive but for now we are just a bunch of friends looking to make some more awesome memories with splatoon 2! Some of us still play Splatoon 1 as well!

Ink's Awakening is just a lovely discord server for pretty much anyone! We do have a few requirements.
16 years or older, we are adults and talk like them so please no small ears! You do not need to voice chat but it is required to at least listen when we play and stuff.
We accept every squid, there is no hate on anything, no hate on gender identity, sexual orientation, or skin color!
Rank does not matter nor does level! I have been in a rut and haven't even played much rank!
We're all from the US but anyone anywhere is welcome!

If this seems like a nice place you'd like to join feel free to comment your Discord tag and I will add you and send you an invite!

P.s: We also play hide and seek and such in private battles! Some intense Salmon Run as well! Maybe other games as well, such as Mario Kart 8!

-Kiwiii.​

forgersfeline

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8577-4128-5790
I know I'm new here but this sure sounds like a lot of fun so I'd really like to join in if you don't mind. Hopefully it's not to late?
I haven't really used Discord too much so I'm not really sure what a tag is. I'll just put all of it down - forgersfeline #1712

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello! You are never too late, I do not plan on closing this thread for quite some time! I tried to add you on discord and it did not work. So here is my tag you can copy and paste to add me!

Rinnyboo~#9423

xyspice

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0229-6087-5801
Heya! Got room for me? Sounds like a good time :)

Last edited:

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Yeah absolutely! The more the merrier in our eyes! I will send you a friend request on discord and such and get you a link to our server!

forgersfeline

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8577-4128-5790
Hello! You are never too late, I do not plan on closing this thread for quite some time! I tried to add you on discord and it did not work. So here is my tag you can copy and paste to add me!

Rinnyboo~#9423
That's really weird because for some reason I can't add you either.

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
I will just message you the discord invite link!

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Thank you haha, me and the second leader are huge Zelda fans.

WolfsDance

Inkling
NNID
Link0314
Switch Friend Code
SW-5250-0344-2542
I think that this looks interesting can I join your server

Discord- WolfsDance #7826

Last edited:

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Yeah absolutely ! I will message you the server link.

Montel Osman

Inkling
NNID
Minimon100
Switch Friend Code
SW-6507-0636-4988
Hey could i join? None of my friends have a switch or play splatoon ao it'd be nice to find some people to play With casually and do some salmon run too. My discord tag is Minimon100#2627 :)

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Unfortunately it wouldn't let me add you. I'll send you the server link in a message.

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Bump ~

we're still open and accepting new members~

BerryBoi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5980-3271-8518
This looks awesome! looking forward to having some good times

Discord Tag - BerryBoi #4341

Iviesyllis

Inkling
NNID
Iviesyllis
i'd be interested in joining too! and if i recall correctly, i used to play for your team (hue), if you remember an ivie. my discord tag is marl#8444.
i think it would be really nice to reunite with an old teammate :'o

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
I sent you all friend requests on Discord! When you all accept I will send a link to our server!

Ivie I do remember you! I hope all has been well ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom