• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inksanity is looking for new members!

Remedy

Inkling

Inksanity is looking for new members!

Inksanity was founded in mid 2016. Ever since then, we've given people the chance to establish great friendships, improve and feel more confident in the Splatoon community.

The crew has members from Europe and North America, so practice typically take place from 9

pm BST.

We're looking for people who want to be part of a family while also passionate about improving and participating in the competitive scene as time goes by.
Great crew chemistry and friendship will go far, so that's our aim!

Our main priority is to make sure everyone feels comfortable while learning at their own pace.
Practice will consist of learning callouts and putting players into positions that would further boost their strategic mindset.
Not just this, but we will also be scrimming and entering tournaments when we feel the time is right.

1. Discord is required (voice chatting isn't but you must be comfortable with listening in.)
2. No discrimination against our members. Be respectful at all times.
3. Multi-clanning is forbidden. If you're part of another crew, then please don't apply.
4. Be active and contribute to the server once you join, or let us know if you're going to be absent!
5. By joining, we fully expect you to be available for practice and other events as often as you can.

apply くコ:彡

Thanks for reading~

Last edited:

Remedy

Inkling
I sent a appacaltion
Your username doesn't match anyone who has responded so far, but everyone who has submitted an application in the appropriate way has been contacted. :)

Also, if anyone is still looking to join LUTI, we're still accepting!
We have a couple of hours left till we lock our team up. Just use the form provided above and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.

Remedy

Inkling
For the people above, we have responded to the applications that have supplied the necessary information to get in contact with!

The form has been updated to be more informative, and we're still looking for new recruits!

TEA

Inkling
NNID
thex23solo
Allo Insanity,

I sent in my application, so hopefully things go well!

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I sent in a application if you're still recruiting.

TeddyO

Inkling
NNID
orlet6
@Remedy
I've sent in an application but I don't know exactly how to work all of the voice chat and stuff

Last edited:

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I've sent an application but tbh I don't 100% know how to work voice chat and stuff like that. I would love to join your squad though
We can help you out with that, DM me if need be. Things are a bit hectic with the Holidays and such so our leader hasn't had much time, but don't worry he will get your applications soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom