• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkstorm 2: Doctors Without Borders Funraiser Tournament

Hey there squids and kids! Sometimes terrible things happen in the world. While they are unavoidable (and certainly not fresh) we can use our love of gaming to do something positive in the midst of tragedy. In light of recent attacks in Paris, Beirut, Baghdad and beyond one Splatoon tournament is looking to do something and help out.

Endgame TV, hosts of Inkstorm 1 and now Inkstorm 2, have decided instead of using them to power a prize pool, they would donate them to Doctors Without Borders. Originally teams were required to pay $20 to enter but they have replaced this with a "donate what you can fee" to help the charitable cause.

With only five days left to enter and donate we hope Splatoon teams will compete while helping such a noble cause! Full details from the Endgame TV announcement can be found here. To learn more about the event and for details on entering be sure to check out its Squidboards thread. We hope to see lots of teams competing and much money raised for the cause!

Comments

Thanks for the shoutout Capps!

If you have any questions regarding the tournament, feel free to join the EGtv Discord Server, open to the public. Then you can tag me or any of the staff or DM me or any of the staff. We hope to see you there!

Donations will also be open during the stream. Let's make this huge everyone!

Glad that another Inkstorm is coming up...wish I could pay to enter, but i'll unfortunately only have to be a viewer...wish I could donate...

Seriously want to join to help the French but how do I donate and enter I'm a n00b when it comes to Internet stuff

Why are you so interested in complaining about a community trying to grow in such a "dead game"? , Feel free to PM me.
Listen the guy who write that is just an idiot he obviously doesn't understand the importance just leave him to sob in the corner

I mean the guy who you replied to is an idiot and who cares if it's an e sport

Probably everyone cause I have no idea what it means

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom