1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Inkstorm 2 Results - Presented by EnGameTV

Discussion in 'Tournament Results' started by BonFire, Nov 23, 2015.

1. BonFire

BonFire Full Squid

NNID:
    rollmops99
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to Memories for defending their title!

I guess most people's money was on BMT after Winners Finals, but Memories managed it to beat them twice in a row to make an amazing comeback on BMT to secure their victory. We had incredible matches in these two days and I don't know what's about you guys, but I definitely enjoyed them. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Also, HUGE THANKS to all who donated money to our fundraiser, we raised overall 754$ which is absolutely amazing! Thanks to all of you here, it wouldn't be possible without you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 BonFire, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. LittleSoundDJ

LittleSoundDJ Full Squid

NNID:
    littlesounddj
    so if i'm not mistaken, our current point lead over the rest of the top 8 means that if we didnt even play for IS3 we'd still get into eSPL? if so, niceeee.

We'll be playing regardless.

pixelatedcody likes this.
  3. BonFire

BonFire Full Squid

NNID:
    rollmops99
    The TOP 2 placements of Inkstorm 1-3 will count, so you cant finish worse in the Circuit :)