• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkstorm 3 Results - Presented by EndGameTV

EndGameTV

Inkster Jr.

Congratulations to Memories for winning EVERY SINGLE INKSTORM!

Going once, going twice, going three times! What a spectacular performance from Memories. 2 defeats in those three tournaments were not enough to kick them out of their throne. Also huge performance by Runner-Up NSTC who really improved since InkStorm 2. So close yet so far away from victory. Thanks to everyone who participated and who supported us during these events.

The TOP 8 teams out of InkStorm will compete in the EndGame Splatoon Premier League (eSPL). We look forward to some great matches featuring the best Splatoon Teams in the world!

Payouts

Memories 310$
Name Subject to Change 124$
Team Paradise 77,50$
TESTA 46,50$
Kamo-Cat 31$
FAMI-RES KIDS 31$

Last edited:

Sendou

Full Squid
NNID
Sendou
So can you provide an update on what are these top 8 teams? I know not all will compete in the league but I would find it interesting who are eligible.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
So can you provide an update on what are these top 8 teams? I know not all will compete in the league but I would find it interesting who are eligible.
<completley going on what I think we will do, in no way confirmed, but most likley>

We are messaging leaders directly asking if their team would be interested, and only doing so to the top 8 teams. We'll most likely release this information to the public with a trailer, and the league will start up sometime within the coming few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom