• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inky Themes: Which Forum Skin are you using?

Madame Coleen

Inkster Jr.
I'm using Octoboards theme mostly because the darker theme is easier for me to read.
I do hope they make more darker themes, a bit of a bummer there's only one, but perhaps more are to come.

AGES

Full Squid
NNID
Snicks
They're all really nice honestly. Personally running Octoboards right now.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm using Squidboards Pink. Don't support those darn squid!

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
Squidboards Purple. It's a very nice color and compliments the white backrounds nice. Plus the little 'online now' lights change purple too, so nice!

kyokoro_pamuyo

Inkling
Using Squidboards Pink ATM because it has wine-purple notifications.
But I might switch to Octoboards if/when my eyes get tired of the white background.

hotdogturtle

Inkling
Using Octoboards because it's the only one that doesn't have a white background. But I really wish that they would change the text color to something easier to read (right now it's grey on grey...).

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Squidboards teal. Favorite inkling color while also reminding of me of a certain space mother.

Anyway, can't really say I know what everyone is talking about with the normal forums being "eyebleeding" personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom