• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkzooka Squad looking for 2 EU players.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Inkzooka Squad making their thread. We are here today in the hopes we find two European players.

Inkzooka is a Competitive Family Squad. All we ask of all you inklings is to respect and care for each other. In our squad, we strive for a stable, stress free competitive environment for all our inklings that thrives on good teamwork and chemistry.

Our Squad is split into two teams, [NA] Inkzooka and [EU] Inkzooka for timezone purposes only. At the moment we have three spots open for [EU] Inkzooka so feel free to PM me @StarForce or @Flying_Tortoise. Alternatively there are plenty of EU centered Squads or EU teams in this thread:
http://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-online-squads.221/

Splatoon Online Squads is a thread I made nearly when joining here to use as an unified global Squad/team/clan thread to register, assemble, promote Squads. I am part of the SCO (Splatoon Community Organizers) team which is bringing features and future content that with the help of the administrators we might implement and have our own Thread within the boards dedicated for Squads/clans. Our mission is as I said to bring an unified feature rich content section for Squidboards competitive side.

Good luck to you all creating Squads and for those joining existing ones.

Our current members are:
Inkzooka Squad Captain:
@StarForce NA
Inkzooka Squad Co Captain:
@Flying_Tortoise NA
Inkzooka Squad Members:
@Michael! NA
@StarHunter789 NA
@Gurren Wolfen NA
@GeeCee NA
@WydrA NA
@TheLuigiInkling EU
@DeanAdamFry EU

Squad Rules:
  1. Do not harass, bully or insult other Squads, your own members or Squad co-captains and Captains.
  2. As is the nature online, make sure you have a stable connection. Do not disrupt Squad battles with repetitive disconnections or game quits.
  3. No Double Agent scenario - Squads are unique. If you are part of another Squad do not request for ours.
  4. Do not participate or encourage bad behavior this includes controversial humor (such as racist jokes), flame wars etc.
  5. Follow the forums terms and rules.

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I might be interested, I just need to know how you plan to handle communication. Skype, Teamspeak, etc.
Michael! made a raid call nearly at the very beginning of him shortly being added. But there is also a wide section of us that will use Team Speak. The SCO group will us TS as well as for every Squad should they all download set and use the program. That is probably the best way to go. TS is primarily or going to be our means of communication.

I have to go. Let me know of your decision. I'll return at night time about 9pm EST until 12 or 12:30am EST

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Why does the "you can only join 1 Squad" rule exist? D: so many squads i would love to join TWT

Narayan

Full Squid
NNID
suacidesquid
Sounds great. At the moment I'm already in a German Squad of "Dealt Ecstasy" (i would like to introduce them here but my english is not THAT good), but I'm not sure how long it will exists, because we're all former Smashers. I'll keep this squad in my mind.

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
I might take that EU spot, but I'm a little worried that the EU squad will be mostly separate from the NA squad, while sharing the glory. Exactly what sort of benefits would there be to joining your group?

DeanAdamFry

Inkling
I might be interested, I just need to know how you plan to handle communication. Skype, Teamspeak, etc.
Teamspeak will be our official communication mate.

I might take that EU spot, but I'm a little worried that the EU squad will be mostly separate from the NA squad, while sharing the glory. Exactly what sort of benefits would there be to joining your group?
EU here mate, not much difference really but our playtimes is what conflicts which is why we are having NA and EU so people can actually play together.Benefits compared to the other squads? Age appropriate for 20+, competitive goals and focus on fun above all.

I could entice you with my pizza slice to join us however I fear I may eat it before you accept :D

holowknite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
holowknite
I wouldn't mind joining if i have the time although im gonna be active alot of the time

holowknite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
holowknite
Why not I might as-well join although my mic is still broken I might need to get a new one

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
the rule is just unnecessary D:
Well as a Squadmate we would like you to give it your all for our team. Therefore aiding another team will lose you focus on your mission for our team. In the event both Squads face off you will find a conflict of who to support. Therefore, once again the focus of our Squads Unity will be lost. Devotion to one Squad only is greatly encouraged in our team.

Oh so many have appeared. I will be taking your requests to join and evaluate them I have 2 spots left on the conversation but I will work to see if I can have more. Thank you for everyone that has applied so far.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Are you still looking for EU members?
Looking for as in we need no. We got more than two already. But if you want, you can still be part of us. I'm thinking is setting a limit so we can keep it neat and organized. A small group is better to manage and easier to socialize than a large army. So you might just be one of the last one. Whadya say? Wanna jump into our ink?

DakiHero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DakiHero
Looking for as in we need no. We got more than two already. But if you want, you can still be part of us. I'm thinking is setting a limit so we can keep it neat and organized. A small group is better to manage and easier to socialize than a large army. So you might just be one of the last one. Whadya say? Wanna jump into our ink?
If you have room I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom