• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Insert witty title here

MelodicFeline

Inkling
Yo, I'm Nido. Or Mel. Whatever ya wanna call me. I suppose I'd introduce myself here, even though most info is on my profile page already.

I'm just a regular switchless squid trying to mingle. HOWEVER I have played both games (thanks to real-life friends) and I'd say I'm mediocre. Not bad, not good.
Somehow I'm stuck at B+ in everything, both in 1 and 2, though that might be my refusal to play anything but Octobrush and Jr.

For those that might've bumped into me, I share a Nintendo account with the guy named "ultra [vd]" in 2, no quotation marks, and play under some hyper-decorated version of the name "Chara", also no quotation marks.

I'm not good with introductions or forums in general, but hey, that should do.

Peace, squiddo!

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
Greetings! Welcome to squidboards, kiddo! Or squiddo.
I myself play octobrush and Jr. too, both of them are powerful, distinctive weapons. And both of them are capable of S+ gameplays.

Here are some tips: When using octobrush, use autobombs more to distract and annoy your enemies. Both Jr. And Jr. Custom are decent support weapons. Jr. excels at frontline and Jr. Custom excels at area control. Just keep in mind that both of them have ng range and ok damage, so don't always engage into battles, especially not in 1v1 battles. Other shooters can always fight better than you do, they usually have longer ranges or higher dmg, so they can usually kill you before you got chances to kill them. But of course you can support your teammates' fights! Use your subs and SPs more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom