• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

intro from rypagu (RPG)

rypagu425

Inkling
NNID
rypagu
Switch Friend Code
SW-6113-5796-1803
hello boys and girls and any other gender that is out there. my name is rypagu425, but you can call me RPG for short. i am from robloxforum.com but don't worry, i won't tell you to go there. yes i play roblox, (it was the only game to play splatoon before i had my nintendo and the game itself) i have been a splatoon fan. played it (the real one) for like 2 years. i should be at level 51, but when the nintendo switch online came in. i could not play online. it taken me 3 or 4 months to get my splat back on. finally. for the holidays. i finally got membership. so right now im at level 21.

i am looking for new ways to play more. since im here. im gonna try to do some league battles so we all can gather up. it will also get me to know everyone here.

like a said i am already from a forum so im sure i would understand this forum easier. i hope i can make some good friends on here. hope to splat you soon! :)

your soon to be your friend

rypagu425
AKA,rypagu,AKA,RPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom