• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

introducing a completely new clan, seabound!

ninkiminjaj

Inkling
just yesterday i created this new discord server since ive been going from splatoon clan to splatoon clan for 2 months now, so i decided to create my own!

but first, the rules!
1. no bullying and no childish jokes :) don’t tell others to learn how to take a joke but learn how to make one. no slurs, racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism and everything that could hurt someones feelings! if the only jokes you can make are offensive then get a sense of humour please! also don’t make fun of people for the way they play
2. theres no real age restriction but just know that im very fast to kick you if u act too childish
3. there are no tryouts and theres no rank or level required! Im thinking about making a competitive team (as in a casual AND competitive clan) but ill have to see how many people join!
4. you don’t have to but it would be nice if you would put [s-b] in front of your ign!
5. multiclanning is completely allowed! just try to be active please
6. any time zone is fine! i for example stay up very late so im always up to play
if u break any of the rules ill either give you a warning or immediately kick you, it really depends!

i wish to make friends with everyone and gradually become better as a team! i havent really been playing splatoon only bc i feel lonely and its not as fun as having actual friends with you that you can laugh with

thank you so much if you consider joining! if u have any questions just comment!
https://discord.gg/PrNaxY

Attachments

MaddieMJ

Inkling
It would be awesome to join! My discord, MJGamer360 #1688
Edit: Your discord code expired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom