• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Introducing Cobalt's Choice!

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
(Mods, unsure if I put this in the right spot so pls move it to its right spot.)
*Logo WIP*

Have you ever had that extreme salt rush? Made it to S+98...ome more round... And then darkness appears, changing the stage rotation and you go into a losing streak to the bottom of S. What's your feeling? Salt.

Cobalt's Choice is here to help you cool down and chill in Private Battle Parties, and playing games such as Hide N Splat, Lazer tag and two Cobalt's Choice exclusive games! There will be way more than one server, so that everyone can hop in! Anyone can play, whether your salty or not! It's gonna be fun!

I am also here to ask of some people to help me set up some servers! These people need:

1) A flexible time schedule

2) Willing to spend some time in private battles.

3) Able to keep server under control

DM me on discord or here if you're able to! (Discord #6119)

This will be an event once or twice a week, with a surprise coming in the future similar to Splatfests, but that'll be another story, we will start when we get more people to host servers! Until then, wait to hear more!

Discord Server[https://discord.gg/Q9m89ax]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom