• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Introducing myself!

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Hey there! My name is Angel but I also go by crispy! Im new to the squidboards and whatnot and im very very new to the competive scene (as im still trying to get outta B- Rank OOPS).

I susually use the Carbon Deco Roller, The Krakon roller, and the Octobrush.

Im Level 29 and In the B- to B rank :)

I usually don't play ranked too much but I play very rarely when im bored. Id love to play if often though, it seems so fun!

Im also an artist! if thats something to add in. Uhhhm so yeah! Love to talk to some other people sometime and possibly join a squad? ;w;/

Last edited:

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Welcome to the community! The CDR's one of my favorites, too! I can never get the hang of the Krak-On or any brushes, but I always see people being great with them. (usually on the other team)

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Welcome to the community! The CDR's one of my favorites, too! I can never get the hang of the Krak-On or any brushes, but I always see people being great with them. (usually on the other team)
Haha! Same here! Ive faced many a good octobrush user and im like "I wanna be like that!! ;w; " I might start using the carbon toller itself soon but i still need to get the hang of it ;w;

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hey there!
Welcome squidboards
My name is also angel actually. I'm usually called shy.
Nice to have you here~

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Oh wow! I'm an artist too! I'd love to see some of your stuff sometime ovo
(And if you ever want a buddy to practice ranked stuff or whatever feel free to add me! My NNID is Chroly)

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Hello, I am TeaBee. I'm an average guy who does nerdy things occasionally. As for Splatoon, I'm currently an S rank. My play style is pretty fast and sneaky. When it comes to different routes, I practice the quickest way to reach the center of the stage (depending on the weapon). When it comes to fighting, let's just say it involves.........."hugging"(If that's not too creepy xD).

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Hello, I am TeaBee. I'm an average guy who does nerdy things occasionally. As for Splatoon, I'm currently an S rank. My play style is pretty fast and sneaky. When it comes to different routes, I practice the quickest way to reach the center of the stage (depending on the weapon). When it comes to fighting, let's just say it involves.........."hugging"(If that's not too creepy xD).
Hi there! Nice to meet you teabee :3c

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Oh wow! I'm an artist too! I'd love to see some of your stuff sometime ovo
(And if you ever want a buddy to practice ranked stuff or whatever feel free to add me! My NNID is Chroly)
Oh sure! I sent you a request on the wii u to be friends :)

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Sent you a friend request by the way Crispy.
I can also add you on skype if you want.

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Well my name is koah15 I'm a S+ slayer that runs quick reswapn up nice to meet you and I would love to play with any of y'all sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom