• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Introduction!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome!
This is where all the new members introduce themselves! Tell us some of the basics about yourself, Such as,

Who you are.
Games you play.
Rank in Splatoon/Splatoon 2
Favourite weapons, Map, characters and so on!

Feel free to also leave you Friend code and switch code for others to potentially add you!

Zmanzacks

Inkling
Hey everyone I'm rank 6 in splatoon2 and don't have any friends that play my friend code is sw-0214-3547-0717 feel free to add me and we can play

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hello, Zmanzacks! Welcome to the group! We hope you like it here. If you would like to join our discord as well, please Direct Message me, and I will provide you our link! ♪

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I suppose I should also introduce myself also!
My name is Achamo, I am the group leader,

Name I usually got by: Achamo, Acha
Favourite Weapon: Brushes, and occasionally rollers.
Favourite Map: Camp Triggerfish, and Kelp Dome. ...But I do fancy that new academy map. <3
My NNID: KupoSuppi
Switch Friend Code: I don't have one as of YET, but will update once I do!

I'm a casual player, but I do love playing with others so don't be afraid to ask for some matches sometimes!

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Huh wha? I get a group invite and I'm confused, but I'd be happy to introduce myself!

I'm Rustic, and while I go by a variety of names for online gaming, from Artrenn, Salanaar, to Oomile. I usually prefer to be called Rustic, as it's the name I am most comfortable with. With a certain joke coming from my rusting skill in Splatoon 1, having not played it in a long time now.

The games I usually play are, well, Splatoon for starters, and a whole slew of other games. For Honor, by Ubisoft, if I'm feeling righteously versatile. Titanfall 2, if I'm in the mood for stomping around in a 40ft warmachine of death. Even a few others such as Eternal Crusade, from the Warhammer 40,000 series, and Dawn of War: Soulstorm! I tend to keep my library open and with plenty of options for myself.

My rank in Splatoon says S, but as a result of my inactivity it's more or less B+ to A- now. While I fully intend on regaining my ability to splatting nerds and finally breaking out of S rank, I'm just criminally lazy and don't feel like doing it.

I've no friends that actively play Splatoon, so I'm gonna throw down my two NNIDs for both my main and my alt.

Main: Salanaar
Alt: LORDMARROWGAR
Make sure you got those caps if you go to friend the alt.

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Oooh, Introductions--
Weeellllll, I'm a super casual player, who never got past B+ mostly due to the fact that I just enjoyed playing with my friends whom are all S/S+ ranks that speed way past me to the top and leaving me behind.( ;n; )

Joined the squad because of the fact that even though I have some friends that do splatoon...I wanted to make new friends!,(lets confuse grammar check shall we?) and be with people I'm unfamiliar with? Plus as of recently I've had a hard time kinda fitting in with my current ones since splatoon 2 came out and stuff(except like one bestie that I've known longer than any other~)

I absolutly love just flinging ink into other squids faces! I main the Inkbrush(regular, not octo), buckets(again regular not tri or anything), but I also like the regular shooters too~

Also, I love Callie, Marie, Pearl and Marinia, I can never decide who, though I did do Marie in splatfest...! Favourite map would have to be Moray Towers and Saltspray rig maybe?

Other games I enjoy, Ever Oasis, Pokemon Series, Animal Crossing, Fantasy life and any mario/yoshi game as far as nintendo goes? Uh, I also play Tales games, Naruto, saints Row, Sims and Spore

NNID - KihaKabooshi and Switch FC - 8130-2320-0461

SORRY FOR THE LONG INTRODUCTION I KINDA GOT A BIT TOO INTO IT, HAVEN'T DONE ONE IN SO LONG!

Parelius

Inkling
NNID
Erlendnj
Switch Friend Code
SW-7428-2082-0136
Oh boy, introduction time I guess!

As of right now, I'm currently waiting for a confirmation to join your group, but I thought I also wanted to introduce myself, so you know who I am!

My name: Parelius, this is my in-game and real name. Giving out my real name is no biggie because who can search up "Parelius" in google and find me specifically am I right? (Any creeps out there, please don't)

Rank: Right now, I'm not ranked. I'm not really the type to play super competitive. But if I get some good splatoon friends, I could always go for it! I do love me some good ol' Turf War though.

Favourite Weapon: I used the Aerospray MG alot. but then I tipped over to the Inkbrush, so right now, Inkbrush is my favourite!

Favourite map: Hmmgg it's a tough one.. I'd say Starfish Mainstage and Moray Towers

NNID: I honestly don't remember which one, but I'm sure it's either Erlendnj or Parelius
Switch ID: SW-7428-2082-0136

I play alot of different games, from all genres! FPS, MOBA, MMORPG, TPS and the list goes on.
I played Splatoon a hella lot, ranked aswell. But as my insecurity about loosing my precious A+ grew, and my friends ditching the game, I haven't been competitive in a while. But as I mentioned, if I could form up a trusting team, I'd love to play more comp.

But as the time Splatoon 2 came closer, I thought it was time to close up my Splatoon career on WII U for good, and move on to the new one.

I'd love to play with some new friends, so don't hesitate in adding me and asking me to play!

(Quick question to Achamo, what's your *full* discord name, you know, with the numbers behind? Just so that I can add you)

IcySetsuna

Inkling
I am a simple man, I see group invite, I press it.

People just call me Setsuna, and I got that name because Setsuna in Fates is my waifu ...well I do not know why.

I used to play Splatoon, then I passed it on to my younger brother. I recall my rank to be B+ or something. In Splatoon 2, I am A- in Rainmaker, A- in Tower Control, and B+ in Splat Zones.

Some of the games I play are Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Fates, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and some mobile MMORPGS, some from my papi favorite game company, Asobimo.

oh also arms and pokken :v

My favorite weapon in Splatoon would be the N-Zap. It's simply, easy to use, and fun. Then a new waifu came along, the Splat Dualies.

Also, my Friend Code is SW-
3190-9632-9622.

Calissant

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0729-8716-4971
Never been part of a group on a forum before but here goes nothing:

I'm Calissant and I'm obsessive about anything that I take a liking to.
I never got the chance to play Splatoon because I never owned a Wii U. I got Splatoon 2 on launch day and was almost instantly infatuated with the gameplay. Love it to death. My current ranks are: B in Splat Zones, B- in Rainmaker, and B- in Tower Control. The only games that I really play anymore nowadays are Crash Bandicoot and games on my Switch. I don't really have a favorite map and but my least favorite is probably Moray Towers. Callie and Pearl are best girls even though I never got a chance to really see Callie through Splatoon 1. Favorite weapons right now are the L-3 Nozzlenose and the Tri-Slosher.

Ramenlord

Inkling
Hey guys my names Ramen. When I'm not playing Splatoon 2 I'm usually playing Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Persona 5 or Crash Bandicoot. My favorite weapons are the Aerospray MG and the Hero shot replica. My FC: 3154-2827-3704 so feel free to add me! I;m on most nights est.

Kreloth

Inkling
NNID
Kreloth
Switch Friend Code
SW-4442-6308-4419
Howdy y'all, my name is Kreloth. I appreciate the surprise invite and am excited to become an active member of a group. While my life outside of Splatoon is busy (newly engaged!), I am able to play approximately 1-2 hours a day. My schedule is more flexible on the weekend to make group events.

Currently, I am rank B in all game modes thanks to my Splattershot Pro! I'm branching out to the Splattershot and Splattershot Junior to help me learn the fundamentals of movement and take that skillset back to the Pro. My main goal overall is to become a support player for a competitive group.

Outside of Splatoon 2, I've been enjoying Breath of the Wild and Minecraft.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

-Kreloth

NNID: Kreloth
FC: SW-4442-6308-4419

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Hello, my name is Cullen. I've been very big fan of Splatoon, getting both games at launch and playing them fairly consistently since they've been released. I logged almost 1000 hours into the first game, and roughly 70 into 2 at this point. I was hoping to join a group to have more people to play with, because solo play can get frustrating at times.

I am S+ rank in Splatoon 1 and have triple S+ in 2 (Currently Splat zones is my best and most consistent mode, being at S+1 right now), so you could do worse than me if you're looking for people to league with. I enjoy playing the game with anyone, so I'm not picky about the rankings of people I play with. I tend to be a "flavor of the month" type of person when it comes to weapons, so I'm fairly flexible. My best weapon so far has been the Splattershot Pro.

Outside of Splatoon, I play a lot of different genres of games, mainly RPG's and action games.

My Switch friend code is SW-0399-9657-5873. I look forward to playing with anyone who would play with me.

Orcanonyan

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7775-8230-7414
Introductions? Why not, eh?

Hey everybody, my name is Orcanonyan, and I am a... meh Splatoon player. I clocked well in advance of 1700 hours in the first game (never reaching S rank... Sad times...) and having over 300 in this game. I main the Aero RG, but I can generally use any shooter. I am lvl 47 at present (no joke) and I have A- in all modes right now (but my TC rank is super precariou the moment...). I am very active in turf wars and I do Salmon Run whenever it is available. My favourite map in S1 is Mahi Mahi Resort and in S2 it is Moray Towers (So? I like Moray?), although Manta Maria is closing down on it. I am an extremely aggressive player, always gunning straight for the objective in any mode. My personal best record in Turf war is 1732 on The Reef. My Switch FC is 7775-8230-7414, and my Skype is jordancoles201096@gmail.com. I never use Discord. I hate it.

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
Oh hello! Uhh, I'm very happy that I was invited. Not sure if I'll be an active member on this forum yet but we shall see. I would consider myself an average player. Sometimes I suck and sometimes I play like a pro. It kind of fluxuates :'/

I am a A- rank in splatoon 1. But for splatoon 2, I am a S in tc and sz and A or A+ for rainmaker. I usually use the normal shooters, but I have a deep soft spot for sloshers and nozzlenoses. I don't really have any favorite map except for the love of my life, WALLEYE WAREHOUSE!

I haven't been playing any other game except for sploon so that's what I'm doing 24/7 now. So hi

Fisherman

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fisherman765
Switch Friend Code
SW-4453-3080-2542
I was invited to this group huh? Don't know why, but here is my introduction.
I'm Fisherman (or Fisherman765 if Fisherman is already taken)
I like a lot of Video games. Splatoon and Zelda being my favorites. I mostly prefer single-player experiences with Splatoon being the exception.
My Rank in Splatoon is S+ (that took so long). I have yet to buy Splatoon 2 so I don't have a rank yet.
My favorite weapon is the Octobrush. I like how ridiculous it looks and how much ink it flicks. My favorite map is Port Mackerel. I like the corridors. Marie is the best squid sister.

El Benjas

Inkling
NNID
DarthThrasher502
Switch Friend Code
SW-6836-5068-7786
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the invite, I'm happy to play with whoever wants to!
I'm a mexican player that loves these games way too much, spent over a 1000 hours on the original and while mu job doesn't allow me to play as much on the second one I do play almost everyday (that is if I don't have an event or if I'm playing something else 8P). I'm a bone-hard geek, have played videogames since I was four years old, speak both spanish and english fluently, and I'm willing to talk about almost anything really.
I love most types of games but my favorites are adventure games, RPG's, and platformers. My favorite game series are: Legend of Zelda, Mario Bros, Fire Emblem, Persona and Splatoon.
In Splatoon 1 I was S+, in 2 I'm S+ in Tower Control and Splatzones, I'm S in Rainmaker but I intend to advance to S+ as well.

My favorite weapons are chargers, Aerosprays and Splatlings. Map is Mooray Towers in both games (I prefer the updated version in Splatoon 1). And my favorite characters are Callie and Pearl (if only because she's hilariously stupid).

My Switch Code is: SW-6836-5068-7786

Send me a message so we can play and learn to use the voice chat thingy.

YaBoiJoey

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4263-8824-7995
Greetings, I am Joey i got immediately attracted to this group as soon as i saw the word "Chill" so I'm waiting to he accepted and when and if i do plz DM discord server.
My Friendcode is..
SW-4263-8824-7995

Squidtacular

Inkling
NNID
LaminasMagi
Switch Friend Code
SW-0482-1937-0701
Sup. Was invited in this group, thank you for this invite; I will try my best to stay active as best as I can. I'm Squidtacular or Sora for short. Ever since Splatoon came out, I fell in love with it instantly, my first time playing it was at GameStop in the mall and my only time until now. Aside that, I consider myself as average gamer. Lastly, been playing Splatoon 2 for 200 hours, 2 to 4 hours during mornings or evenings.

Outside Splatoon, I play a lot of different genres like; RPGs, Platformer, MMORPGs, adventure and some single-player based games. Pokemon, Sonic Force & Mania (Gotta get those), Persona 5 (Gonna get that), Kirby series and etc.

My only ranking in ST2 (Splatoon 2) are Bs for TC, RM, SZ. B- for CB.

I often switch up weapons to see how good I am. My specialty would be the Dualie Squelchers, Octobrush, Slosher Deco and Splat Roller. Fav map would be Starfish Mainstage and my favorite character is Marie & Pearl.

My Friend Code is
SW-0482-1937-070. Free fill to add me and such. ((P.S: I'll think about joining the Discord server.))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom