• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Irish Splatoon Squad???

damian mcdonagh

Inkling
NNID
damianmcdonagh
Hi everyone, im damian and i have been playing splatoon for a little over 6 months now , and hope to set up an irish squad (players dont have to be irish, but having them in ireland would make it easier to organise ).

I realy enjoy playing splatoon and hope to play competitively, so any help would be appreciated . also if an irish squad does exist i would like to get in contact.

thanks

Shane

Inkling
NNID
soc555
Hi damo I don't know of any squads if there is any. I use discord to play twin and quads with another group which are from NA and europe. So i could setup a new Discord group and if anyone whats to join we can send them an invite. Im only S rank but there a while now. Anyway i sent you a friend request if your interested.

Last edited:

DeeWee UNub

Full Squid
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Well,I'm already on a team, but if any of you guys wanna squad sometime I'd be down. I'm currently S+ rank btw. Feel free to add my NNID and if you have discord,DeeNub Kev'n#2753.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom