• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Is it Me or is Ranked full of Incompetent Teams

Misas

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3253-9278-3610
I've been getting so many games where I loose badly, because my team won't do anything with the objective, like in ranked I'll get a small amount of kills because i'm trying to carry the point, but nobody is around me and whatever, is anybody else loosing like this or am I just a brick.

RapidFire!

Inkling
I feel you pain whenever I play ranked my team and the other team's members jus starts squid bragging!

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
That's just how solo q works. Little communication and differing skill levels make ranked aggravating. It's actually one of the few ways in which Splatoon is similar to other AAA shooters ;)

thundasi

Senior Squid
if your in S+ ALOT of people are skipping modes they are already S+10 ranked in waiting for rank X. That means you will not get the quality players you are used to. Its been that way across all social media platforms, everyone either saying they are done with such and such or complaining of team incompetence in the grind.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
I'm sure my rainmaker teammates who run in and get triple splatted by the shield popping take to twitter and blast me for not stopping a push by my lonesome. For the most part, I think the teammates I get are fairly consistent with rank. The only problems I've had are in A, which I'm told is a slog regardless, where I've gotten into some seriously frustrating losing streaks.

superlativeb

Inkster Jr.
I think they should have maybe kept it under wraps and just gave it out secretly or something. I feel like ego is getting in the way here .....ppl want that X real bad right and I know you can grind to s+ very easily so then you swap on a meta weapon and presto s+10 and beyond. I'm going to say that pretty much any 90 hr player using a rapid / heavy damage / meta technically equals a 600 + hour charger , brush , roller , brella , gals etc......and that kinda sucks.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I get i to S+ 50 lobbies a lot within the range S+40 too...
So i'm a fresh S+ player that can't even get higher, because i'm not playing with or against people of my skill level.
So i'm already playing against the toughest of the toughest, so i feel like i'm thrown off, because i'm struggling to keep up with the best, so i'm a liability to S+ 50 players because they will be down with one competent player, as i'm not competent enough to be in such a harsh lobby to begin with.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
if you're usually getting a lot more splats and less deaths than your other temmates then it just proves you are the better player and they are simply being carried - nothing you can really do about this. being carried happens to a lot of players; a lot of people would say i got carried becuase of my ranks in splatoon 1 (B) and Splatoon 2 (S+) but i just get a whole lot mores splats than others.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I know it's hard to get a bond and work well with a team in like 5 minutes, but don't make yourself out of the team. Also try to figure out patterns on the team you're into, could you even pay attention to their weapons during the match? Each weapon has common roles that you can understand and act in harmony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom