• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Is Marina DJ Octavio's Daughter? and More!

Splat Roller or Charger or anything

• Roller

• Charger

• Blaster

• SplatterShot

• Brushes

• Slosher

• Splatlings

• Shooters

• Dualies

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now,I never ask her myself!
*WOOMY*
Is Marina DJ Octavio's daughter?

as related things that she had like DJ Octavio

1.Crossfading to black.

I have no idea why but there is only one inkling/octoling that has (1.black tentacles) even of the tip of it is idk (2.teal/light green) maybe and she does DJ and there is only one character in the game which is DJ Octavio.

2.marina is special maybe?

as you see marina is the only octoling different as her skin tone is coklat or Black? including that her tentacles are way longer than the others

download.jpg
I not saying I am against octoling being peaceful

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
Seems like an interesting theory! If she was his daughter I'm curious as to what she thinks about him...

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
while I'm not sure if this counts as substantial evidence it may be a good point to note that Marina was present at a concert that DJ Octavio presented in the 2nd scroll of the sunken scrolls you find in single player. While this could simply be her before she became an idol for the inklings its interesting to note that unlike the other Octolings she isn't wearing goggles. It was confirmed that DJ Octavio uses music to brainwash the Octarians from an interview with the game devs. While it may not be that the goggles are the cause of the brainwash they may enhance it due to them covering where I presume the Octolings ears are, the other Octarians don't need to wear goggles due to their intelligence which is from what I've seen in game is quite low. Marina may simply be there to cheer her dad on and doesn't understand what he is actually doing, she may simply presume that the Octarians and Octolings love his music. When she does find out that his music is brainwashing the Octarians and because she's calm and also timid I believe she would have simply ran away and at some point ended up becoming 'Off the Hook' with Pearl.

while most of this is me assuming stuff, I thought it might be interesting to note :'3

Attachments

I have a question to ask how did marina be with pearl
I myself have some theories!

1. Forced?
Because they could have been forced by work and they have gotten along.

2.Destiny/accident?

cause there is a chance they meet by first glance as if the first inkling marina meet is pearl.

3.Planned?

Maybe DJ Octavio planned this because the music might have gotten a part of her and will be as a spy.

A fact:The hyposhade only stop from Callie fighting and the actual controls is DJ Octavio disc including that is how he control his so called "OctoKing bot I and II"

and THX FOR THE 100 Views!

Feel free to follow me
I know you are reading this!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom