• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Is my Miiverse hacked?!

★Forge

Senior Squid
NNID
Slumplush
So right now I just played a game on Splatoon then left to order some gear, But when I went in the plaza I saw the players from previous games and no Miiverse posts, but my Miiverse Display is on, then I go into a shop and back to the plaza, and only 8 players appear (the last game) I try to post on Miiverse but it lets me on and none of the miis appear and when I tried to post, A small question mark was on my icon where my Mii is supposed to be, I also change Miiverse display to hide, but nothing happens. Please help!!

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
While I don't know what to say about your issue exactly, but it's pretty unlikely your system was hacked. If anything that sounds more like a data corruption, but I'm no techie.

Maave

Inkling Commander
Sounds more like down/crashed rather than hacked

★Forge

Senior Squid
NNID
Slumplush
It is back now, She said Nintendo might be working on something

CapBoyAce

Full Squid
NNID
kidclub123
Yeah, I didn't think that was a hack. It would be a little pointless to hack Nintendo's little social media network. You can't even connect it to anything you own (my description got blocked for having my YT channel).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom