• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Is the Ranked system botched up?

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I'm slightly fed up and bored with the ranked system, as i thought i would be fighting against tougher and tougher opponents whenever i rank up, but even when i leap 3 ranks at once, from C- to B, and from B to A.
I noticed that all of the other player from the previous rank i left behind, i also some steps behind me, and i'm stuck what seems to be in the same skill range no matter what rank i am in, and it seems all of the best and better players are jamming up in the S ranks, i do love to have facing tough and tougher opponents before getting destroyed by the thoughest ones.

This system they created is cool, but it seems flawed when so many random people seems to be in the wrong division corresponding to their skill level they display.

What i'm saying is: If i'm ranking up somewhere and i'm carrying two people along with another good player, they get carried up as well and then they drag someone else down in a more violent match with supposedly equally skilled players.

This was something that occured in ranked in Splat1, but it was balanced out better by ranking up or ranking down step by step, here it seems you find the same people no matter how high up rank you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom