• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

is the regular slosher considered OP?

IS THE REGULAR SLOSHER OVER POWERED?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 100.0%

• Total voters

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Like no offense but anyone who says that a weapon like the slosher is OP when we have (had) weapons like the rapid blaster (just got nerfed yassss) or the nzap running around is an idiot.

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
I don't see how Slosher is considered to be "OP". Yeah its kit is good, but it consumes a lot of ink and its fire-rate is pretty mediocre tbh. Probably just salty players complaining about the weekly "this weapon is op" topic.

Merch_Andise

Inkster Jr.
NNID
solarOddity
Switch Friend Code
SW-1239-4877-3880
Slosher aint op. It can be flanked incredibly easily, can be outranged by a lot of stuff, consumes a lot of ink, and has a mediocre-at-best kit.

Don't know where you heard of it being op. The only real instances i've heard of people complaining about a slosher being op has been the Tri-Slosher (Nerfed) and the Bloblobber (Also nerfed).

Michaela_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6938-8495-4189
I wouldn't say that vSlosher is Op, Tenta Missles aren't that powerful. I'd consider Kensa Sloshing as op, the nerf of splashdown didn't fix the reason why the weapon is overused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom