• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Is there a discord server where I can find people to play with?

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
This is a random question and I don't know if this is the right place to put it. I've been in Splatoon discords where there are matchmakings areas but at the same time those matchmaking areas on the discord servers aren't very active. Is there a server just for matchmaking or only focuses on matchmaking? If not I'll be happy to make one.

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
This is the wrong section, er, sorta?

You might wanna check the Squid Locator, but to my knowledge, no matchmaking hub discord server exists.

This was just a quick search of that board, anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't know the viability of a matchmaking discord server, only because most individual squads have their own servers, and contact each other both here and across one another's servers.

A matchmaking hub may not see the most use in that regard, but you could grow it yourself, maybe something for free agent squids not looking to squad up, but just looking for fun folks to play with now and then.

As it stands, there are large casual squad servers that do that already; maybe create your own hub and work in partnership with them to promote said hub server/service? It's nice, the idea of friendly new folks to play with, with no strings attached for squashing or competitive ranking.

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
To be completely honest I prefer to have a discord chat over anything. That's just me though. I wouldn't be surprised if other people want a discord for it as well

NNID
CpPkm01
Heya! I'm a mod of a Splatoon group here on Squidboards that happens to have a Discord server. The group is Coral Aquarium if you wanna check it out! There are a lot of people on Discord always up for some Splatoon matches, whether it is Salmon Run, Turf or League and I can assure you they are nice! And we have cake! PM me or Achamo (the group owner) if you want the invite for the server. Here's the link to the group https://squidboards.com/groups/coral-aquarium.1444/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom