• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It's about time I became a part of this community.

SuddenlySteveTV

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5051-4697-1519
Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful night. I have played Splatoon 1 since it came out and I am proud to say that I had Splatoon 2 on pre-order and got it on release. I love this game so much and I think the community behind it (and all other Nintendo communities) are some of the best gaming communities in existence.

For a long time I've watched all the squids grow and I'm very proud of what we've done. Being a part of the Splatoon Community does have it's challenges though. Nintendo doesn't offer a whole lot of support for communication, and the E-Sports presence isn't as big as other games, so us squids have to work together if we want to see this community last. And that's why I'm here. I want Splatoon to stay strong and I want to be involved. So I'd like to go over a couple of things I want to accomplish:

1. I want to see Splatoon become a popular spectator sport. The tournament at E3 was amazing, but I don't see Nintendo organizing a whole lot more events like that. Which is why I want to be as active in the competitive scene as I can. So I am really looking forward joining some online tournament when I can.

2. I want to be a streamer. I already have a YouTube channel set up,(called SuddenlySteveTV and I've streamed about 6 hours of content. (4 of them being the splatfest, I was on team cake and I lost) I'm not doing it so I can be popular or anything, I'm not that good. I just want to get as many people as I can involved in the community.

Anyway, you've probably heard enough about me. Thanks for reading, and if anyone can point me in the right direction for getting involved in the competitive aspect, that would be fantastic. I look forward to talking with you all!

Stay Fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom