• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It's been 3 days, what rank are you?

What rank are you?

• Total voters

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Have horrible teammates kept you in the Cs? Are you stuck in the Bs? Are you good enough to be in the As? I'm curious!

I just reached B+ again after dropping from A- to B- in a horrific streak of matches.

Also, you can change your vote in this poll! Please feel free to edit it if you go up a rank!

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Played 4 matches, lost the first, won the next three, found I enjoy the Regular Battles a ton more.

Gonna probably be C- 60 points for a while until they add premade team battles or something.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
B- / 70 right now, but after way too much hours in Splat Zones and in rank C+, I feel like I got the hang of it finally and scored a >10 win-streak just one hour ago. My target is to reach a solid B/B+ until sunday without falling back too much again. You can actually carry your team to a certain extent if you know what you're doing. Hopeless teams and disconnects keep being serious threats, though...

Even though I get mad sometimes, I enjoy Splat Zones more than Turf War at the moment. You gain like 2-3x as much money, too, even if you are losing from time to time.

Threevenge

Inkling
NNID
threevenge
Went from B to A- today. About 95% of the players I encounter are Japanese right now so it's kind of funny seeing my name in the middle of all the rest. A couple connection problems lately but if I continue to play like I have been I might manage to get into A.

hy_

Inkling
NNID
sirvariaa
B= with 38 points right now. My high point was 70 in B=, but i had a horrible, horrible session yesterday and got plunged all the way down to B- 8. Spend some time today fighthing my way up to B= again.

I'm pretty confident in my skill most of the time, i'm hoping to get into the A's sometime very soon. I won't give up!

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
I finally got fed up with trading kills with all of the guns so I tried Kraken roller and went on a 12 win streak from B- to B+

AbnormalAzn

Inkling
NNID
AbnormalAzn
A- it took me a while to get out of B+. I kept on winning and losing, making my points stay around 70. Decided to stop using Gal and go for my Pro and i started to win.

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
C+. I just leveled to 20 just before my actual rank up from C. But still working on my slots to become more viable.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
I haven't getting into Splat Zones yet. I was going to be testing the inkbrush in it soon, though. Right now I'm just at a C+.

TheGreatGateway

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaxterD
I can't get my rank above C+. Every time I reach it, I suddenly begin losing constantly, even if I stick against the same opponents. It's like some kind of curse! I do consistently well, until the plus is added, then suddenly the Squid-Gods decide "That's far enough" and I do awful. :(

Duralumin

Inkling
NNID
Lumadurin
Skirting around the lower end of B+ currently. Somehow managed to avoid matchmaking hell, and am sitting comfortably at an above-average skill level.
I'm content enough with the rank.

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
I just reached A- about an hour ago. it was a really hype close rank up match.

obscurica

Full Squid
NNID
obscurica
Having difficulty getting over the B- hump. My performance is good, I'm making up for shi-...silly teammates enough that my overall w/l ratio is solid...

...but I keep getting multiple DCs in a row when I near the 80-90 pt range, knocking back my progression. T_T

PremiumFootwear

Full Squid
NNID
PremiumFootwear
I'm sitting pretty content at a B with 20, I definitely like regular battles over ranked battles simply because of how much easier it is to get frustrated at my team in ranked battle. This mode really makes me wish there was better communication available between teammates. Most of the people I play with aren't bad, they just don't understand the map or what to do with their weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom