• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It's my understand that people come here for squads?

gameman250

Inkling
The place I used to look for squads on (GameFAQs) has had a bit of a drought, and I don't have anyone else to do squads with. So hopefully I can find a nice casual squad here once in a while. It would help out a lot with "The Grind," a personal objective for me to get all abilities unlocked on every single piece of gear in this game, or at the very least every piece of gear I care for.

Usually available between 8 PM and Midnight EST. Weapon of choice is Kelp Splatterscope but I may try other weapons depending on the stages and mode in play.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
Welcome. I think this place is for finding squads, advices and tips, fun, and socializing .

I too have that personal goal. Mines is a bit different i just want to get good gears. Don't really wanna save scum. I just play to get what i want.

We can squad if u like. Prefer mode is rainmaker. Zones are ok. Tower im horrible as hell.

Also im a carbon roller deco and slosher main

Eggroll

Inkster Jr.
NNID
200305jz
You don't ask for squads in the welcome centre

gameman250

Inkling
Welcome. I think this place is for finding squads, advices and tips, fun, and socializing .

I too have that personal goal. Mines is a bit different i just want to get good gears. Don't really wanna save scum. I just play to get what i want.

We can squad if u like. Prefer mode is rainmaker. Zones are ok. Tower im horrible as hell.

Also im a carbon roller deco and slosher main
So I just now noticed this post. I feel pretty terrible it took me this long to do so, and only seeing this post...
You don't ask for squads in the welcome centre
...kind of made me hesitate about posting in Squid Locator for a squad. It made me unsure about how big the casual scene is around here. I'm not competitive, I just jump on when I feel like playing. I want to be able to get a squad going whenever I do so. I'm not picky on who joins, seeing as I'm at S Rank.

gumx

Inkster Jr.
its okay. i was busy this week so kinda glad you didn't see it lol. im less busy now. but if you don't mind waiting for rainmaker to level up cause i don't wanna help you lose ur rank unless your S or S+ of course.

NNID qlrgum

edit: our avatars are the same maybe that is why you didn't see it lol

gameman250

Inkling
its okay. i was busy this week so kinda glad you didn't see it lol. im less busy now. but if you don't mind waiting for rainmaker to level up cause i don't wanna help you lose ur rank unless your S or S+ of course.

NNID qlrgum

edit: our avatars are the same maybe that is why you didn't see it lol
I'm at S Rank currently, no danger of losing that for now. Maybe get something tomorrow (5/7) around 8pm EST? NNID is the same as this username.

I've switched to the avatar I use for my Twitter account to differentiate between our posts.

gameman250

Inkling
Better make that 9 PM (EST), actually. Chances are I may not be back by then.

iDiego9

Inkling
NNID
iDiego9
Hello! I'm new to the forums as well (:, I would like to squad with anyone here for some ranked battles or anything tbh, my NNID is iDiego9 and skype is iDiego.mobile, message me on here or Skype so we can play, thank you (:

gameman250

Inkling
I guess we'll call it a night here. Thanks, man. It's been fun.

Hello! I'm new to the forums as well :), I would like to squad with anyone here for some ranked battles or anything tbh, my NNID is iDiego9 and skype is iDiego.mobile, message me on here or Skype so we can play, thank you :)
Unfortunately I don't have skype or any sort of voice chat program. Not big on voice chat. I have Twitter and Steam, though (usernames are the same as this one)

gumx

Inkster Jr.
No worries gg.

Edit: @idiego i don't have skype, etc. I have a discord but you can msg me here. Ill send you a request. But i gotta ask about your rank and if you care about cause i don't want ti help you lose your rank lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom