• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It's Tricky!

TrickyJose

Inkling
NNID
xTrickyx
Hey everyone! The name is Jose(or you can just call me Tricky) and i come from Massachusetts. I bought a Wii U about 2 years ago and wasn't really excited about the games lineup they had at the time. But then we fast forward to now and here we are with Splatoon coming soon. I.CANT.CONTROL.IT.

Anyways, besides playing on my Wii U, i play fighting games, such as Guilty Gear and Mortal Kombat X, and i tend to watch anime from time to time. I also make videos on youtube as well, and plan on making videos on Splatoon once its released! If you want to check out my youtube its right here, but anyways i hope to see you all in the games once Splatoon is released!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Hey and welcome to the boards!
Yah this is definitely one of those games to get excited about. Hopefully you have a lot of fun here on these forums and even more fun in the game.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards! :)

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Welcome. We're a pretty small community, but we're only going to get bigger.

TrickyJose

Inkling
NNID
xTrickyx
Welcome to the Boards!

What anime do you like watching?
Well one of the big three, One Piece and most of the new stuff currently. But some of my favorites that i have seen are Hunter x Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann.....yeah i could be going all day about this stuff haha.

But thanks everyone for the welcome's! Already liking the community. :)

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
Welcome to the SquidBoards! I'm a new member too. I share your excitement for the release of Splatoon! Can not wait to give this game a go!

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood
You've got some good taste. You're more than cool in my books. :P

Welcome to the site though! I think most of us here are really excited for Splatoon. Less than four weeks until the game drops. Hopefully you stick around here and control your excitement, at least until you get the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom