• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IU ↓ Updated Squad Thread (DISBANDED)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Introduction:

Hello fellow inklings of Inkopolis!

I'm Kbot, and I'm the general manager of Inkopolis Underground. We are a competitive squad with a very laid back atmosphere. You may have seen our original thread, where @NeoStar detailed his new squad that would have an emphasis on Role Playing. We've all gathered ourselves under that banner and then haven't done much with it. Possibly in the future we will, but no promises.

We're a very big squad that is winding down in available spots. If you'd like to try to apply, you can go post in the other thread. I've made this thread for a little more publicity, along with the fact that I can update this thread, seeing as how I'm mostly running things since Neo is busy with his job. I'd like to update the members list on my own :p

Members:

This list is always updating. It could already be out of date. I may frequently forget about this thread. So, this is my best.

These teams are undergoing some serious changes. New teams are being developed and will be released somewhere around 10/4 or 10/5.

Tournament Placings:
If you'd like to set up casual scrims with nothing on the line, you can contact me on Skype and I'll get to you as soon as possible (live:ktkres_1).

We hope to see you on the battlefield!

Last edited:

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Nice. Hopes this helps out.

@KTKres

While I don't care who you add to IU West...as long as they are not a psychopath, I do want to let you know the team atm is mostly comprised of Roller Mains. If possible it would be awesome if the last three slots arn't Roller Mains.

Ideally, Tentateks, Dual Squelcher, Charger type players would be nice.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Nice. Hopes this helps out.

@KTKres

While I don't care who you add to IU West...as long as they are not a psychopath, I do want to let you know the team atm is mostly comprised of Roller Mains. If possible it would be awesome if the last three slots arn't Roller Mains.

Ideally, Tentateks, Dual Squelcher, Charger type players would be nice.
Yeah, sounds good. @chubbylittlefox made me aware of this earlier. I think I'm going to make a squid locator post in the next few days. That might help our a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom