• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I've arrived!

wasabibeatz_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1976-9049-2005
Hey everyone!
I'm Wasabi
I play backline(Heavy splatling remix)
And slayer weapons(Octobrush, tri-slosher)
(Also Bloblobber but we don't talk about that-)
I've been playing Splatoon since 2018, I've been following and studying the game since it released on the Wii U
I'm an ex-team captain/trainer (Not like for any major teams or anything, I just used to train newbies to get them used to league comp!)
I'm a huge Splatoon lore nerd- I will soak up any information about Splatoon like a sponge and hold it in my brain.

And I'm also currently looking to create another comp team, this time with the idea of taking our team into Splatoon 3! Sounds a bit wild but I thought having a team to practice/train and compete in S2 only to be prepped to dive in head first to the S3 comp scene!

Anyways, that's all for my intro post- Hope I can get the pleasure of talking with some cool folks on here!
Peace✌
-Wasabi

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
Welcome man! It might seem barren here right now (because it is), but once splatoon 3 comes out, this place will be jam packed of people to talk to, I promise you.

wasabibeatz_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1976-9049-2005
Welcome man! It might seem barren here right now (because it is), but once splatoon 3 comes out, this place will be jam packed of people to talk to, I promise you.
Glad to be here before the next game! I'd rather get my footing in on here. Considering this is my first jab at a message board account :]

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
Welcome, Wasabi! I'm looking forward to seeing Splatoon 3 lore thoughts from you... once the game is out, of course. :P Is there any lore you hope will be expanded upon?

wasabibeatz_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1976-9049-2005
Definitely Mr.Grizz and his knowledge of the Salmonids

Considering they produce power eggs and it had been said in a JP interview that the Octarians and salmonids are in a trade-deal where Octarians get Power eggs and the salmonids get materials(Tech? I cant recall fully)
But if Mr. Grizz had good knowledge on the Salmonids he might know about the trade deal hence the want for power eggs/Golden eggs

AND MAYBE THATS WHY THE MAMMALIANS ARE OCTARIANS cause "Oh those darn Octarians taking power eggs i could have"
something something out of spite hes like- "Oh since I have knowledge of the octarians, I know Octavio aint around(Snowwwglooobe) So vague something I have now made furry octos
Thats the most OUTLANDISH one I know
But hey
Kinda cool theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom