• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Join LNL {Lock N' Loaded} today!

Bizarre Snipe

Inkling
I am fairly new to this game and have wanted to start a squad for a while now. I will start recruiting today. All you have to do is send a reply with an application. You have to at least be above level 20 and above a B rank. Send me your Nintendo Network ID so I can friend you and what time you can play. Thank You and have a great day.

Kalyan K-O

Inkling
NNID
majesticpenguin5
I'm at Level 35, and at rank B right now. I was just B+ yesterday, but I tried to play a Nozzlenose, and yea... It didn't work so well. My NNID is majesticpenguin5. I may be a bit younger than most, but I can hold my own and am willing to help out other teammates with assists. I like to use the .52 Gal Deco, the Splash-o-matic, the Kelp Splatterscope, and other quick chargers and quick-fire guns with decent range. I am most likely going to be able to scrim only 2-4 days a week, but it may vary. I'm mostly available around 10 A.M. or 4 P.M. central time, on weekends, but I can fit some matches in on all weekdays but Monday and Wednesday. I may be only B rank, and the requirements are above B, but at least give me a chance, and if need be, feel free to kick me out if you feel i'm not skilled enough to be part of your squad. I've been looking for a squad for a while now, and I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a chance.
EDIT: I made it back to B+

Last edited:

Kalyan K-O

Inkling
NNID
majesticpenguin5
I am fairly new to this game and have wanted to start a squad for a while now. I will start recruiting today. All you have to do is send a reply with an application. You have to at least be above level 20 and above a B rank. Send me your Nintendo Network ID so I can friend you and what time you can play. Thank You and have a great day.
I'm at Level 35, and at rank B right now. I was just B+ yesterday, but I tried to play a Nozzlenose, and yea... It didn't work so well. My NNID is majesticpenguin5. I may be a bit younger than most, but I can hold my own and am willing to help out other teammates with assists. I like to use the .52 Gal Deco, the Splash-o-matic, the Kelp Splatterscope, and other quick chargers and quick-fire guns with decent range. I am most likely going to be able to scrim only 2-4 days a week, but it may vary. I'm mostly available around 10 A.M. or 4 P.M. central time, on weekends, but I can fit some matches in on all weekdays but Monday and Wednesday. I may be only B rank, and the requirements are above B, but at least give me a chance, and if need be, feel free to kick me out if you feel i'm not skilled enough to be part of your squad. I've been looking for a squad for a while now, and I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a chance.
EDIT: I made it to B+ again.

Last edited:

Zac.RAR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sirboopsalot
I'd like to give this squad thing a try.

I'm level 34 Rank A-
My NNID is sirboopsalot
I'm normally available to play on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 4pm-9pm, Saturday at 11am-6am, and Sunday at 2pm-8pm.
I live in Central time also.
I skateboard a lot too so the hours I said really vary but I'll always try to get some game time in, it would really help if we plan things out in advance.

I main the Tentatek Splattershot, the Jet Squelcher, the N-ZAP '89, and the .96 Gal regular and Deco.
My play style varies depending on the situation of the match. I'm best with defending the current score, but I can play offense and assist when needed.
I have two main ability sets:

Stealth:
Hat: Quick Jump
Shirt: Ninja squid
Shoes: Stealth Jump

Mobile:
Hat: Run Speed Up
Shirt: Swim Speed Up
Shoes: Ink Resistance Up

I also mix these ability sets together depending on the stage/mode.
The best way to get a hold of me is through my KIK which is zacariasc .
I hope to hear back from you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom