• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Joining a group?

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
For whatever reason, I'm concidering competitive splatoon as something I could do in my pastime and I was wondering on weather I should join one of the many competitive groups available on this site. So, my question is, should I join a group?

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
As long as your decently active and mature, you could join my group! Team Quetzalcoatl!

We have over 12 members that play everyday and strive to get better, We've been running since June and have some amazing players! If you have any other questions please contact my colleague @Power , who is our best player, and a TO for the recent tournament Ink or Sink.

And to answer your question, Competitive Splatoon opens a whole new experience for the game along with being immensely fun and deep, if you can maintain things like school and find at least 2-3 hours in your day to practice, any team would love to have you, especially mine!

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
As long as your decently active and mature, you could join my group! Team Quetzalcoatl!

We have over 12 members that play everyday and strive to get better, We've been running since June and have some amazing players! If you have any other questions please contact my colleague @Power , who is our best player, and a TO for the recent tournament Ink or Sink.

And to answer your question, Competitive Splatoon opens a whole new experience for the game along with being immensely fun and deep, if you can maintain things like school and find at least 2-3 hours in your day to practice, any team would love to have you, especially mine!
About that, does it matter that I'm available around Friday, Saturday and Sunday?
Also, many thanks for the offer, I'll concider joining your group.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom