• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Judge My Sets

DrewPegasus

Inkling
NNID
Drew
This is my gear for my commonly used weapons, is there anything I should change?

Dapple Dualies:

[Tenacity] (Special Charge Up) (Special Charge Up) (Special Charge Up)

[Ink Saver Main] (Ink Recovery Up) (Ink Recovery Up) (Ink Recovery Up)

[Ink Resist Up] (Swim Speed Up) (Swim Speed Up) (Swim Speed Up)

Classic Squiffer:

[Comeback] (Sub Power Up) (Sub Power Up) (Sub Power Up)

[Ink Saver Main] (Ink Recovery Up) (Ink Recovery Up) (Ink Recovery Up)

[Ink Saver Sub] (Ink Resist Up) (Ink Resist Up) (Ink Resist Up)

Tentatek Splattershot:

[Comeback] (Ink Recovery Up) (Ink Recovery Up) (Ink Recovery Up)

[Haunt] (Swim Speed Up) (Swim Speed Up) (Swim Speed Up)

[Ink Saver Main] (Ink Resist Up) (Ink Resist Up) (Ink Resist Up)

dishwasher

Full Squid
For the first, if you have tenacity as the main, why would you need special charge up? Seems like you could put something more useful as your special charge would be boosted with less team members anyways.

For the squiffer, what does the sub power up do for the point sensor? Maybe having ink saver main would be a wise option instead.

Final one seems fine to me.

Stormxeaglex

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7019-0997-6294
For the squiffer maybe make ink resistance the main and put ink saver sub well on the sub

CM86

Pro Squid
For the first, if you have tenacity as the main, why would you need special charge up? Seems like you could put something more useful as your special charge would be boosted with less team members anyways.

For the squiffer, what does the sub power up do for the point sensor? Maybe having ink saver main would be a wise option instead.

Final one seems fine to me.
Tenacity and special charge up have great synergy. Seems like I always run them together. Sure if your looking to just charge your special, then running only special charge up seems reasonable, but the thing with tenacity is, you can hide and not give your position away and have your special starting filling up when your team gets wiped.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom