• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Jul 14, 2018] Saturday Morning Coffee (Discord)

Panir

Inkling
NNID
paninir788
Switch Friend Code
SW-0972-5334-4512
Im kinda new but how do i Sign my team up for this tournement?

Lotus-Bun

Inkling
NNID
Thefuri
Switch Friend Code
SW-2071-9315-6533
Im kinda new but how do i Sign my team up for this tournement?
You go to the Discord server, get the link to their challonge, and then make a team with your challonge account in which then you can register your team on the challonge website. After that, request for captain role. Your teammates can then request for the team role. After that, you should be all set! :)

Panir

Inkling
NNID
paninir788
Switch Friend Code
SW-0972-5334-4512
[calendar]462[/calendar]
L
You go to the Discord server, get the link to their challonge, and then make a team with your challonge account in which then you can register your team on the challonge website. After that, request for captain role. Your teammates can then request for the team role. After that, you should be all set! :)
I cant find the tournement on the server

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
[calendar]462[/calendar]
Nathan you do realize that the Challonge link you keep lazily copy-pasting was from a tourney 2 and a half months ago? LMAO Keep it updated homie so people know where to go. The reason for making a Squidboards post is to have greater outreach and to have proper links so people can just click it. Also, reflect the name of the current tournament itself in your Squidboards post title.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
When does it start and end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom