• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Jun 13, 2016] Leagues Under the Ink: Season 2 (Online)

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Sad to see Division C essentially cut the amount of playoff teams in half, but I am so happy to be playing in a league again! Thank you guys so much for all the work you put into this, I'm super stoked for Week 1!

AddGroove

Inkling
NNID
addgroove
▲See what you did, Staff? :cool:

There must be some way to let Mudkip and others unable to have a Twitter account (or that might create theirs just for LUTI and will probably end up having it deleted, since Twitter goes on inactive-account deleting sprees -> https://support.twitter.com/articles/15362#) join Season 2. Wishful thinking?

ambr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
amber.anocastle
I hate to be that person, but if you're too young to have a Twitter account because your parents won't let you, then you're probably too young to be in the competitive scene. This isn't always the case but almost always will be.

Teenylo

Inkling
NNID
Teenylo
I am looking for a team to be on, I am a free agent and have no friends with this game T_T if anyone needs an extra team member i am willing and to go on any team (i was an a- but my account got reset, but i am not bad and i am willing to try out if you like)

Langston

Inkling
NNID
Mufasah1
Anyone a t to join my clan for the tournament? It's called SuperiorInk join plz

Langston

Inkling
NNID
Mufasah1
I am looking for a team to be on, I am a free agent and have no friends with this game T_T if anyone needs an extra team member i am willing and to go on any team (i was an a- but my account got reset, but i am not bad and i am willing to try out if you like)
Join mine it's called SuperiorInk!! Then friend me on the Wii U at mufasah1

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
My Squad is having a problem with registering their NNID so have instead registered a second account. Does that mean that they must use their second account?

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Meeh, my twitter acc. got banned for inactivity (why twitter? -.-), and that's the only reason SatrSquids not joining xc
The rules need to be changed if there is a season 3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom