• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Social [Jun 25, 2016] Sloshfest - a worldwide event for adult squids (Online)

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
aw ****, this sounds amazing. my team has a tourney that day, but once we're done with it, I can certainly consider joining with my co-captain!

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hmm I'm not a drinker lol but I'm the legal drinking age in the states lol but ill check this event out also do i have to be drunk to part take?

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
i'm in, i'm always down for more drunk splatoon but most of my squad isn't old enough. i'm working the pride parade earlier in the day saturday but i should be home after that. as long as squad practice doesn't interfere, i'll be around all night. i also have a capture device. :)

Last edited:

littleunknownn

Inkling
NNID
littleunknownn
I'm down for this, but I get off work late (around 12AM PDT), so will people still be playing/drinking at that time?

After covering politics for 8 hours, I need drinking buddies.

AMRose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SunnyDew
I'm down for this, but I get off work late (around 12AM PDT), so will people still be playing/drinking at that time?

After covering politics for 8 hours, I need drinking buddies.
Absolutely! The event is worldwide, so while late nights may be slower, there should still be people around.

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
it looks like the american splatfest is going to be that saturday at least; will plans change because of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom