• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Just a fresh squid off the block.

Capt. TC

Inkling
NNID
tygavant990576
I honestly have no idea how to operate a thread correctly since this is my first time being a member within this community... With that out of the way, my name is Tyler, but my fellow friends call me Capt. or TC. I'm just a typical splatter who likes to be around more Splatoon-related and try to have as much fun as possible. The main reason I joined is to operate tournaments on a larger scale, while trying to get some more experience as time goes by while hosting these little shindigs for glory and respect. I also have my own clan that I run known as The Classy Squids, which was formed in a smaller community known as Amino on April 25, 2016. My co-leader recommend that I visit this community to recruit active players that are willing to practice whenever a tournament or scrimmage is available, and many people from my last tournament I recently held recommended for me to visit this community to post these activities for more participation; with those things said, I decided to create an account for this community to receive advice and learn some new tricks and tips while being here. Anyways, that's my introduction about myself; I look forward to viewing the many opportunities this community has, and I wish y'all a good day and happy splatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom