• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Just Days To Go

TaizerBeam

Inkling
How are you passing time until the game releases?

As for me? Well not much really. I almost regret playing the test fire as now nothing is scratching that Splatoon itch. Hopefully work makes the day fly by.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Work work work
work work work
Anime
work work work
JRPGS
Did I mention work?

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
I'd like to cryogenically freeze myself. But that's not going to happen... So I have to wait out the days by going to work (I have Wednesday off, small glimmer of hope it comes early).

Also have the Pokemon VGC competition on the weekend so my Splatoon playing will be heavily limited, which is a bit of a shame.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Do what I always do in my pastime – play vidya, sleep, watch anime and some random fourth thing.
I can't the game at day one. So not much.
Same here. It'll probably take a few days for me to actually get the game.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Do what I always do in my pastime – play vidya, sleep, watch anime and some random fourth thing.

Same here. It'll probably take a few days for me to actually get the game.
Al least you're getting it earlier than me. I've to wait till I buy a Wii U and that can take months or years.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I'm playing The Witcher 3.

A MAN'S game.

Then maybe sometime in the future I will make the time to play a Splatoon or two. See if I can yank it out of my video game backlog.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
These final days are gonna drag out

x-x I need things to do during the downtime at work. Anyone have any suggestions for simple things one can play on a PC that can be stopped (easily) and picked up later?

Fakevox

Senior Squid
These final days are gonna drag out

x-x I need things to do during the downtime at work. Anyone have any suggestions for simple things one can play on a PC that can be stopped (easily) and picked up later?
FTL is really fun, and not all that complex. If you haven't played it, and you want to feel like the commander of the Enterprise if the Enterprise blew up every 10 minutes, I would suggest checking it out.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
FTL is really fun, and not all that complex. If you haven't played it, and you want to feel like the commander of the Enterprise if the Enterprise blew up every 10 minutes, I would suggest checking it out.
Thanks much, I'll look into it.

Noventia

Inkster Jr.
Occupying myself. Play some smash, minecraft, other stuff. I then proceed to read for about 1 hour staight so i'll pretty much fall asleep instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom