• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Just looking for people to play with once Splatoon 2 Is Released

peepmyfeets

Inkling
I have the first game and I can play most weapons. The weapon I am most consistent with is the CRB.
I can play well with weapons that don't have invincibility specials too. I've made it to S+ quite a few times with about 6 different weapons on multiple rank modes.

I'm up for all game modes in the sequel so I need to find others to play with, especially for Salmon Run.
I don't have a switch yet but It's going to be delivered in a couple of days and I will have Splatoon 2 on it's release date.

Feel free to message me if your are looking for someone to play Splatoon 2 with.

LTank7

Inkling
NNID
mkelley195
Hey I would love to play with you if you're not too old xD if you are a around your early teens i would be happy to play with you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom