• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Just sayin yo!

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
Sup Squid people? I'm youthCAT1590 but you guys can call me yC for short. Loving this site so far. Major props to the creators for giving us an awesome community to help this game thrive. Anywho. that's all I wanted to say. SO stoked for Splatoon! & looking forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome yC! What are you most excited to try out in Splatoon?

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
Thanks y'all!

@Yoshi: Looking forward to customizing my character. As far as weapons go, I'm really interested in the sniper. I have a feeling most of the time I'll be that guy on my team standing on some high point of the map picking off our enemies one by one. lol. paint roller and the bazooka look fun too. Aside from that I'm just happy to have a fun shooter to play again and the opportunity for clans and and competition.

The last shooter I was heavily invested in was Goldeneye 007 for the Wii and man were those good times. Especially with the community for it on Gfaqs. Hoping to create a similar experience with Splatoon. I hope our community will be as tightly knit as GE's was.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom